Any baby club nearby the Dahra Souq?

Hello everybody,

I wondered if there is a baby club/center in practicable proximity to the Dahra Souq. We live close to this market and as I don't drive, I am searching for something where I could carry the baby on foot (the ideal option) or not too far to go by taxi.

thanks for any info and help!

Hi,
As far as i know, this is an international one with English as the common language and they say they are using the British nursery system (whatever it may mean):

Little Feet Nursery
Dahra Quarter   
Tripoli – Libya
898 3403 21 00218
123 3826 92 00218

Hope this helps..

many thanks!

I'll check it and post a feedback in case someone got interested

hi again,

I have not managed to reach the Little Feet by phone. Is this a mobile number? How do I dial then?

I tried this 898 3403 21 & 123 3826 92, then this 098 3403 21 00218 and this 023 3826 92 00218, still, no result.

thanks for help!

lavidanueva wrote:

Hi,

898 3403 21 00218
123 3826 92 00218

Try this:

021 898 3403

and

092 123 3826

Thanks, Sandman!

But still no result. :( Probaby the phone has changed.

it says something like "raqum il matlub gaina mustamil"

Does anybody know anything about this nurcery? Or any other baby centers? Any info would be appreciated.

I have heard of little nomads bt not sure where exactly it is- i can find out for you..

Kimbo,

Please, find out the contacts, if you can. That would be most appreciated. Is too far from the Dahra, by the way?

Palachakh wrote:

Kimbo,

Please, find out the contacts, if you can. That would be most appreciated. Is too far from the Dahra, by the way?

When the new term starts in September (they close during all the school holidays) their new location is in Siraj, near to crazy lights X roads.

Thanks, Sandman,

I don't know the city well enough to be sure, but it seems Siraj is rather far from me.

Anyway, I'll appreciate the contact info.

Hi Palachackh,
I don't know much about the Little Feet Nursery. Since i am still in Turkey amd i will be in Tripoli late September with my 30 month old son, my husband has been checking for possible playgroups. He visited this place, too and told me it seemed o.k. (though we chose another one because of the distance). I don't have another phone number for them but i've got the email address of the principal (Ms.Houda Khushaim): [email protected]
Sorry that's all i have.

Lavidanueva,

thanks a lot.

I'll try it. Hope it works!

i think the right number 00218213403898
if you use land phone dial 3403898
if you  use mobile 923826123
try this

Thanks Osama,

you are right. The number is 0923826123.

by the way, if anybody else is interested, they are closing for the Ramadan and will reopen on October 1. And there are 2 Little Feet nurseries - I have not been to any yet, just established the mobile connection.

There is one just  infornt of Halliburton

I found it!!!

thanks to everybody! the one that I found is for infants from 6 months to 3 yrs. And it is in 10 minutes' walk from my place! Inshallah all's well and the kid'll be fine there and nothing happens till October, 4 when they re-open.

I recently came across a lovely Nursery in Gargarish. Its called
The Little Angels. Nice premises and the staff seem to be really friendly. I noticed how well they interacted with the children.They have a very good programme and extended hours if needed. Its good if your working !! There web site is littleangels.com.ly

Two of my kids went to Little Angels Playgroup. I very highly recommend it, it's reasonably priced, all the primary teachers (there is one primary teacher and an assistant per group of about 12 students, 2 or 3 classes of KG1, 2 or 3 classes of KG2 and a toddler group) speak perfect English (Brittish accent), and they are just wonderful with the kids. The Principal is an expat from England who's lived here for almost 20 years, she's absolutely wonderful! I cannot say enough good things about it. Today was registration, but they don't start officially until the 12th, so you may still get a spot before then, call rather than e-mail (the number is on the site), you'll get a reply faster.

There is a new Kidz Club opening soon in Hao Dimashik (Al- Hadba) For kids of 18 months till 6 yrs

Starting from 8:00 am till 1:30 pm

Check their website which is still under construction

www.ladybirdkidzclub.com

The registration will be open on the 19th of Sept. Classes will start 3rd Oct.