Job application

Hi everyone,
we all know that chile is a country having a rich and wide minning sector around the world. I am eager and planning to work in calama or in any part of chile regarding my expertise as an emulsion/explosive operator. Is there Anyone out there would help me to work from emulsion production to minning sector production?

Hi,

You could try to get in touch with BHP Chile Inc, Isidora Goyenechea 2800, Edif. Titanium, piso 48, Las Condes, Santiago, Chile.

Best luck.

James

Thanks James.  Are you a worker in Bhp chile inc? Would you pls help me to submitt my cv. Would you mind giving me your email add so i can get in touch to you?
more power to you..

Thanks,
Jason

Hi Jason,

I don't work 'at' BHP Chile Inc but I teach English to one of their directors, Mr. OMAR VALENCIA.
They mainly deal with copper, I believe.

Jason, try to get in touch with Mr. Valencia but please do not mention my name (just in case...).
Or study their website (www.???) and see if they are of any interest to you.

[email protected]

Thanks for your kindness mr. James. Actually i search the internet almost everyday for possible  job opportunity in chile regarding my expertise. This time i will include bhp and mr Omar Valencia on my research.
I salute your proffesion, you have a good english grammar. I am looking forward to meet you.

Thanks,
jason