Expatriate corporation/biz visa

Please advise me on how I can become a shareholder in an expatriate company. I would like to obtain a business visa.

Hi Devin,

The short answer would be that you'd have to find an expat's company who'll trust you for your investment ideas and is willing to sell shares to you. You would be joining this company at the higher management level since you would - most likely - become a major shareholder. For most companies this would not be an easy decision...

You would then have to buy shares up to a minimum of US$ 25.000 to be eligible for a business visa which needs to be renewed yearly or if you would buy shares up to a minimum of US$ 100.000 you would be eligible for a 5-year business visa.
(The investment is one-time but the visa needs to be renewed every period for as long as the company stays in business or as long as you want to keep the visa).

This money would have to be verifiable (!) transfered from a personal foreign bank account into the said companies bank account in Nepal. After that paperwork needs to be adjusted to register the new shares at all the appropriate places.

Hope this helps some?
Kind regards,

Jorge.