Can a polish girl get job in india?

I am an indian guy and im in relationship with a polish girl . We like to get married. She is studying international tourism and she would like to work. She is interested to live in india with me. We want to live together and i need to know if she can get a suitable job in india. Please help me with this..

Hi Harisankar_kv!

Welcome on Expat-blog! :)

(I have moved the discussion on the India forum.)

Well, I suggest you to have a look at this article: Work visas in India, you will find lots of informations and useful links. You might post an ad under the India classifieds > job section as well. ;)

I wish you good luck
Christine

Thanks for your suggestion christine. You have any idea about what kind of job will suit her or where it will be suitable for her to work? . There can be a language problem since she says she is not very comfortable with english! :)

I think she has to learn English and to speak well enough, this will definitely help her... :) I hope other members will be able to advice you.

All the best,
Christine

thank u..... ;)

I am looking out for a person who can communicate fluently in Polish. Let me know if I can be of any help.

Best Wishes,
Sahil B. Rewari

she can get job in india ,india have lot of jobs there is no worry about job

Yes, there are lot of jobs in India. But i doubt if language will be a problem for her:/ . Anyway she is learning english. :)