Freelance NGO Jobs: Research & Communication Officer, India & Africa

The Ozg Placement Consulting (Ozg Consulting (P) Limited) is hiring for a London based non-profit industry consulting org.

No. of Vacancies 100+

Requirements Ozg is looking for experienced professionals to work at different positions in India & Africa based offices as well as freelance documentation work online, that can be done from anywhere in the world.

The basic requirements are following

1. English should be the long term academic language READ+WRITE+SPEAK. And, the knowledge of local language including Indian Regional Language or African or Spanish will be an added advantage.

2. MA / MBA / Phd in policy related subjects.

3. Deep interest in discussion, research & writing.

4. Two years of checkable work experiences with any reputed employers.

How to apply

To apply for it, eMAIL to - [email protected] with an updated resume, one full size latest picture of yourself, and two writing samples More than 1000 words each .

If you are a Freelancer than write to: [email protected] with an updated resume, one full size latest picture of yourself, and two writing samples.

Deadline Until Filled

Basic Pay Package 40,000 - 80,000 INR And, Performance Incentives 10,000 30,000 INR including seasonal comfort Allowances on pro rata basis.

For more jobs and vacancy, go to: ngo-jobs.ozg.in

For Volunteering, Paid or Unpaid, go to - volunteer.ozg.in

Keywords: London, New Delhi Organization, South Africa NGO Jobs, Mumbai, NGO full time Consulting jobs, non-profit admin jobs, NGO online jobs, NGO freelance jobs, NGO documentation jobs, NGO research jobs, NGO writing jobs, NGO post.

Ozg Placement Co. | placement.ozg.in | eMail: [email protected]

I am so happy that I am the first person who has sent a mail to you as a freelance employee. I am certain I will get a chance to work with this org.
Please let me know as soon as possible.

Hello ngojobs and welcome to Expat.com!

You should place an advert in the India Classifieds > Job category.

Regards,
Harmonie.