Medical certificate

Dears,

I need to know,for job visa in Oman,Medical certificate issued from Bahrain Private Hospital is acceptable ? i'm currently living in Bahrain,But will be going to Oman from India.

I think That certificate should stamped with GAMA Approval seal.

Hi Dhanesh812,

You can get your medicals done from anywhere - as long as that place is GAMCA approved (The Gulf Cooperation Council-(GCC) Accredited Medical Clinics Association).

Thanks...Company says i can bring my family within 1 week after my labour card is done..Is it possible ( salary above OMR.1000 ) ? Or 6 months bank statement is a must ?

Dhanesh812 wrote:

Thanks...Company says i can bring my family within 1 week after my labour card is done..Is it possible ( salary above OMR.1000 ) ? Or 6 months bank statement is a must ?

Hi Dhanesh812,

If you company has given you that assurance then perhaps they know what they are saying.

However, for the record, there is this 6-month waiting period for new employees before they can apply for the family-joining visa.

Please keep the forum posted of the developments - for the benefit of others who may be in a similar situation.

Thanks.. Is this medical certificate required for my 4 & half year old son too.. to apply  for family joining visa ?

Dhanesh812 wrote:

Thanks.. Is this medical certificate required for my 4 & half year old son too.. to apply  for family joining visa ?

No, it is not required for children below 18 years of age.

If the medical certificate is taken  from GAMCA Approved Hospitals in India , is it required to get it stamped from Oman Embassy or Ministry of Foreign Affairs in India  before sending to Employer ?

If my visa is valid in bahrain,can the company in oman apply for my job visa ? Or is it required to cancel the visa here ?

Is the SGPT and SGOT test mandatorily to be in the range? If they are out of range then do they allow a retest after 15 days medication?  Thnx

Hi,
I am currently in Malaysia right now, then I apply a job in Oman. My employer told me that i need to get a medical certificate issued by Oman Government approved hospital/clinic in Malaysia. Is anyone can help me where can i get this medical certificate in Malaysia? Thank you very much..