Salary Expecation

Hi,

I want to move from India, Ahmedabad to Nairobi. I am trying to get the job offers. My Current Annual Salary in India is  4200000.00 INR (70000 USD).

I am not aware about the cost of living at Nairobi. So if someone can guide then it would be great help. The Employer is asking for Salary Expectation which I am unable to figure it out.

Thanks & Regards

Ketan Parikh

ketuparikh wrote:

Hi,

I want to move from India, Ahmedabad to Nairobi. I am trying to get the job offers. My Current Annual Salary in India is  4200000.00 INR (70000 USD).

I am not aware about the cost of living at Nairobi. So if someone can guide then it would be great help. The Employer is asking for Salary Expectation which I am unable to figure it out.

Thanks & Regards

Ketan Parikh

First thing to do would be to read through the posts on the forum for information. 
If you are getting $70,000 in India, then unless you get a very senior position in Dar, have great qualifications and experience, you will be very hard pressed to get that sort of money in Dar. 

For cost of living try www.numbeo.com  for salary try www.payscale.com  or www.worldsalaries.org