Salary for IT manager in Kenya

I would like to negotiate a salary to join a bank in Nairobi, Kenya. Its not a big bank but a small one. The role could be that of an IT Manager. I have 10 yrs of Exp with a Core Banking software. I will have to move from India with wife and kid. How much should I quote in USD as  monthly Salary ( after 30 % Tax ). What are the Perks that are generally provided and what can I ask ? Please let me know.
Any valuable information is appreciated.

My monthly Expense in India now is 50000 INR ( 1000 $ ) . I get a salary of 1.25 Lakhs / month in India after TAX (2300 $ ). The monthly expense includes Rent for my flat / House maid / Groceries / Hotel food / Entertainment / Bottled Water / Electricity Charges and medical expenses for child including Diapers, Baby food , Play stuff / toys etc.. 

Please suggest monthly salary to quote.. Thanks in advance

Hello KK.Nairobi.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

Hello Mr KK, kindly do not put your india salary here. Coz you cannot compare cost of living in india and kenya. If you need info about how much you can negotiate with your company regarding salary. Kindly check all previous posts from many of our friends. You will get a clear idea.
The only reason you want to work in kenya is to save more money. So first check cost of living details in kenya, Check how much you can save every month, is that reasonable or not. then think of how much you can ask your company, This is my advice.

Thank you.

Hi K.K

Welcome to Expat.com.

@ Suribhai,Good work, keep up the momentum.