VOLLEYBALL IN DAMMAM / KHOBAR

Dear All,

I just wanna know if there's any volleyball matches here in Dammam or Al Khobar areas. I love this sport since high school days.

I hope anyone could give some info.

:)

Hi mrarnel
I like playing basketball as well but it seems know where to get players in ksa👌

Am interested, and am a volleyball player ( senior level zonal player).
Contact me anytime to play this game on weekends .

Hello
I like play volleyball too.
I'm actually living in khobar!

If anybody knows something about please contact me!

Volleyball or beach volleyball if it's possible

:D

Did you guys start any volleyball games??
I need to join.

Let me know if there is anything ongoing.

Thanks a lot..

Dear I am interested too.
If you find any chance for playing Volleyball, plz contact me. Am ready at any time.

Regards

Hey guys!

I really love playing volleyball and I dont know if there is somewhere to play in dammam or khobar areas, somebody help me please 😊

Hi,
I'm interested too, I need to join

After office hours volleyball will keep us fit , I am interested to play every evening volleyball, anyone interested??

Wish you are in Riyadh

We are actually playing volleyball in gulf pearl 1 compound beside center point if u want to come
We are gonna go at Thursday and Friday

Im interested to play volleyball after office hours..

Hi still looking for playmates? I'm looking also I'm here dammam area only, hope we can play together an can build a team, love playing volleyball.

HI Dear,

I love volleyball, and I'm interested, please do let me know If I can join you to play volleyball, and I live in Rawabi Area, very near to this location.

Thank you
Javed

Hi , im still looking for volleyball enthusiast near dammam, i see some teams playing in dammam corniche area every friday but most are non filipinos

Hi , I like volleyball and still looking outside volleyball team in Khobar, however if any one has fitness time membership, they can join Volleyball court in Fitness Time Golden Belt branch, Khobar.  I used to play after 6PM.

@O.s Max

still you are playing
Hello kasyappushkar,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f60a.svg

Feel free to post an ad in the Dammam classifieds or to start a new thread on the Dammam forum as this topic has been inactive since October 2021.

Best of luck,

Cheryl
Expat.com team

@O.s Max  Hi, can I and few friends join? We can form a team. We all reside in Khobar. Thanks

@bddelvillar

Do you guys play volleyball in khobar ?

would love to join

@bddelvillar

Do you guys play volleyball in khobar ?

Would love to join

I'm here in dammam to visit my parents for a couple months. Used to play a bit of volleyball back in the my University. I dunno if this thread is still active but I'd love to play volleyball if any of you are interested. I don't mind traveling to khobar or other places near dammam. If you guys have or know a group that plays regularly,  please do let me know. You can just reply back to this post I guess😅. I'll get back to you as soon as I can.