Entertaintment in Dammam/Khobar

Guys/Girl,

Anybody can help me... on knowing the list of entertaintment in Dammam / Khoabr.

the places, beaches, clubs, etc.....

I sometiems feel very bored....!!!!!!

please help!

Buy a motorbike, join some motorcycle club. Whats more, enjoy night rides etc etc.

Khobar has lots of them.

No clubs to speak of...this is KSA, remember?

Half Moon Bay is the "beach" in the area...a long way away and very boring, to be honest.

The Corniches in both places offer very nice evening walks.

Other than eating and shopping, neither offers much else to do unless you hook up with some expats that have facilities at their compound.

If you cannot find entertainment in AlKhobar then you will never fuind it anywhere else in KSA

Join soime expoat club or association and you will see what I mean. SApent my very fitrst 6 years in Khobar and loved every moment of it from 1979-85

Pass over the bridge " Bridge over the troubled water (big salute to Simon & Garfunkel)to Bahrain if you have your passport and multiple visa with you.

Go to Gulf Hotel and see Mr. Sherlock Holmes.. tell my regards..

From Khobar it will take half an hour to reach there..

Bridge Over Troubled Water
P. Simon, 1969

When you're weary, feeling small
When tears are in your eyes,
I will dry them all
I'm on your side
When times get rough
And friends just can't be found.. go to Sherlock Holmes :)

noting in Saudi..just work, eat, watch TV and sleep...
you can read some censored news paper..

And while you are driving over that Bridge Over Troubled waters please do not expect to hear any Sounds of Silence

take his advice, buy a bike...lol

Bike :)

or start Playing Pool

Sunset Beach
Half Moon Bay
Bahrain
Araco (find some frinds inside the compound)
Corniche
enjoy!!!

Take a Laptop with internet............. enjoy the soft world!!!

check my post in the khobar forum.. that should get you some places.. if you want a partner for any of them. send me a msg! :D:D

Glue ur i's 2 d net ... u kud do sum chatin wid frndz @ hom

Please give me the names and contact number of some sports club in Dammam and Khobar.

walking at cornich and watching the TV programs.... thats enough, isn't it?

Hey Warren,
Honestly, one thing you can do in abundance is watch a lot of movies ! but at home or with buddies. am a Single guy, a trip to bahrain over weekend is a must ;). if you plan on visiting bahrain then let me know if you need any info.
My way to go : Imagine u r a 16 year old boy again, you need activities and lots of hobbies... so i watch movies, play pool, playstation 3...haha just anything and everything to keep me going and keeping the child in me alive ! after all boys will always be boys!