How is Zahraa El maadi area?

I'm thinking of buying an Apt in Zahara elmaadi and I heard that it is a very safe and nice area and it also has many expats. I know the new Maadi well but never heard of zahraa el maadi which is very near. Does anyone live in it....and can someone tell me any info about it.

thank you
beat regards.

Its not a bad area, like all of Cairo parts of it are still being built newly. its just five minutes from Maadi or Carrefor by car. I do know a couple of Egyptian ex-pats that live in the area.Some of the newer buildings made starting from about fifteen years ago are really good quality based on local standards.I would have to say it would depend on the building and where its located as one area has four schools three which are adjoining and parking on the street in this area is a problem.

one other street runs parallel to a local club which has a very large membership and parking or driving in this area can be a bit of a pain. if its in this area make sure the building has parking for your vehicles.

If the building is located on the street coming from Maadi make sure the building has a parking space for your car two years ago the police began ticketing all the cars parked in the street on a daily basis and quite often even tow the vehicles away.

This area is really the first point close to maadi to be hit by blowing winds and sands.

Hey,

I d live there for 5 month, and its not too bad.
Its quiet and the advantage is so close to Maadi but the price of building, flats is less expensive..