Setup my office at Malaysia

Dear!

I have been operating education firm and facilitating in-service professionals with higher education and competency based diplomas and degree programs.

I am planning to setup my office at Malaysia to extend my services for overseas Pakistani there.

Would you like to advise/ guide me in this regard.

Prof. Sohail Shafique Ghuncha
Managing Director
EduCareer Management
Islamabad-Pakistan
92 312 0102946
educareer.management[at]gmail.com
[link moderated]

Would you ask complete strangers do diagnose an illness? So why do you think you can get good advice online just like that? But my penny worth....

Your English is  poor - your grammar is very bad so I hope you are offering technical help not English. You sound like a degree mill (fake degrees) provider so you better clarify what you are offering.

Pakistanis come to Malaysia to work or study. So what is the business rationale to offer them a "competency based degree"  here? Cant see a market for that service. Malaysia already has loads of franchised uk, Australian etc degrees.

Perhaps you should first investigate how many in-service Pakistani educators there are in Malaysia. My guess would be under 10, as the educational establishments dont hire many foreigners.

In Malaysia you need a Malaysian partner to enter the education field (for diplomas/degrees) to offer training at that level. You will not get a licence on your own so it will be a waste of money unless you can find a business partner and also have a lot of cash available to you.

Some businesses are simply not transferrable to other countries.

To give you an idea of what kind of money is required, the owner of Air Asia is a partner in an educational establishment. Being a Malaysian permanent resident is also useful, which means you have to show a net worth of many millions of RM.

I think your idea is unfortunately totally unrealistic and unworkable.

salam dear brother.

no problem there..i can assist you for any kind of matter
pls keep in tuch with me.tq