Close

visa Cancellation

i had worked in oman till august 10, 2014 and left my job without cancellation. in february , i will complete 6 month since i exit from oman, i want to cancel my visa and planning to come oman before expire date. but sponsor informed that, no need to come oman for cancel visa it can cancel without entering oman and he is willing to Give NOC. i sent my passport copy and labour card copy  and done document works for cancel my visa. Sposnsor says that there is no issue as doing so to get a visa inn any other GCC Countries.

Kindly suggest your opinion in the subject.

Yes that's right as sponsor can cancel the visa without you coming to Oman. but make sure that you do not have anything outstanding here in Oman specially any banking or cc dues.

Dear
What he said is correct in my knowledge. The visa will be automatically cancelled after six months. But u make sure that he ll give you NOC

hasifsha :

i had worked in oman till august 10, 2014 and left my job without cancellation. in february , i will complete 6 month since i exit from oman, i want to cancel my visa and planning to come oman before expire date. but sponsor informed that, no need to come oman for cancel visa it can cancel without entering oman and he is willing to Give NOC. i sent my passport copy and labour card copy  and done document works for cancel my visa. Sposnsor says that there is no issue as doing so to get a visa inn any other GCC Countries.

Kindly suggest your opinion in the subject.

Hi hasifsha,

One thing you have to make sure is to get an NoC from your former employer.

Without your former employer's NoC, your return to Oman would not be possible for the next couple of years.

Good luck.

Dear today I left my job in Oman and I m going back India without cancel my oman visa ,
I plan to go UAE for job as a sales manager so can I travel UAE to Oman by road for visit

Please reply urgent

maaz dhuma :

Dear today I left my job in Oman and I m going back India without cancel my oman visa ,
I plan to go UAE for job as a sales manager so can I travel UAE to Oman by road for visit

Please reply urgent

Hi maaz dhuma,

As long as your last employer does not file a case or complaint against you, you should be okay at the border crossings. But to be able to get your UAE employment visa, your Oman employment visa has to be cancelled.

Since you seem to know that you are going to take up a new employment outside of Oman, it is your moral obligation to inform your employer, get your employment visa cancelled, and exit Oman the correct and proper way.

If anyone does not follow the rules of the land, more so an expatriate, there will always be that niggling fear that the long arms of the law can catch-up with such offenders.

Well, in case you don't know, you will technically be classified as an 'absconder'.

Kindly share the information for the following points

1. If I move to India on emergency leave and on reaching India I resign via mail. Is it possible to cancel the employment visa from India by visiting the embassy. Or will my current org cancel the visa, as they are short of visas. To employ new employees.

2. In case my current Oman visa is not cancelled can I get the Qatar visa. I mean is a person allowed to have employment visas of two gulf countries.

Please share me the information so that I can plan accordingly.

Replies in RED

rajvai :

Kindly share the information for the following points

1. If I move to India on emergency leave and on reaching India I resign via mail. Is it possible to cancel the employment visa from India by visiting the embassy. Or will my current org cancel the visa, as they are short of visas. To employ new employees. You must be present in Oman while cancelling the visa. Many people do this practice, but its not an ethical behavior to just abscond your employer.

2. In case my current Oman visa is not cancelled can I get the Qatar visa. I mean is a person allowed to have employment visas of two gulf countries. Noone can have employment visas of two countries. It is not possible first of all, and secondly illegal .

Please share me the information so that I can plan accordingly.

Hi Schaz,
One of my friends in India got Qatar e-Visa recently but he did not travel. Meanwhile, he got an offer letter from a company in Oman. But they've asked to send original documents to Oman. Once he gets Oman Visa he will have two (employment) visas from 2 Gulf countries!!  In this scenario there is no need to get NOC from the Qatar employer (whom he never joined or submitted any document). Am I right??

Dear sir
I need info about employment visa ban
I was worked in Oman muscat
My visa cancelled on Feb-2015
So how can I find about ban time
When I enter in Oman next time
I have not any NOC
Or  after 2014 ban finished or not
Because I have some job opportunities
Thanks and Best Regards

hsl92 :

Dear sir
I need info about employment visa ban
I was worked in Oman muscat
My visa cancelled on Feb-2015
So how can I find about ban time
When I enter in Oman next time
I have not any NOC
Or  after 2014 ban finished or not
Because I have some job opportunities
Thanks and Best Regards

Hi
I think the "2-year ban" rule is applicable in your case. Without NOC, you're allowed to enter Oman only after Feb 2017. Keep reading Oman news becoz the "Omani rules" keep changing on a regular basis.  :|

Thanks for Thanks too   :)

You can get visa of multiple GCC countries at a time that is not an issue ....its my personal experience

Expatriate health insurance in Oman

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Oman

Moving to Oman

Find tips from professionals about moving to Oman

Travel insurance in Oman

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Oman

Flights to Oman

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Oman