Bringing dog to kota kinabalu

Hi everyone!
I will be more than thankful if anyone can share with me experience of bringing dog to kk. We are travelling in the end of february 2015 .
Our route is Seychelles- dubai( or abu dhabi)-kl-kk.
1)is it possible for my pet to fly with us direct to kk??
2) what airlines can bring pets to kk
3)does malaysia requires blood test or just rabies vacine?
I made my research, but all info is confusing , I really need to hear from people, who experience bringing a pet to malaysia .
thank you !

Hi there !
This forum is not very active😁 , and just want to answer myself to my my previous questions , hope it will help someone in the future.
I broght my dog from Africa Seychelles  to KK .
1) any city   in malaysia , your dog might go through  transit in KL
2)no direct flights so far ( from asian countries) will bring your beloved  pets direct to kk . It is a muslim country and low cost airlines do not allow pets , so you have to use manifest cargo , which normally only big airlines  have.
3)blood test was not required in my case , as my departure country was rabbies free .
I did rabies shot though. 
P.S . try to prepare your documents yourself . Agent is easier way , but it is possible to do it yourself . Just compare the cost Rm 400 or Rm 3000, this is the difference between mine  expenses  and agents asking price for transfering pets within Malaysia   and paying for vaccination only.
Regards Strekoza

Hi Strekoza,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience on the topic. It will surely benefit other members who might be looking for the same infos.

All the very best,
Bhavna