Looking for information.

I have been with my boyfriend now for two years. We have met here in Canada when he was studying. He has since gone back home and now we are talking about marriage. I've tried looking for information online but seem to be getting the same stuff over and over. Me and him want to get married. We are not marrying so he can get citizenship in Canada. We have decided we will stay in KSA or UAE. I just want to know where it is easier for us to get married. I am Catholic and know what to expect if I were to marry him. I am ready to face all challenges we may have. His family is aware of me and seems open to the idea. In terms of where to get married we were looking at KSA, Bahrain, Dubai or Qatar. If anyone has any information or where it will be an easier process please let me know it would be very helpful. Inshallah we can get through this.

Where's your boyfriend from? I am guessing he's a GCC national?

He is from Riyadh and no he's not.

He is from Riyadh, and no he isn't.

Since you're catholic I don't know how can you get married in KSA. Maybe check with his and yours embassy over there. Good luck with that.

Your best bet is Dubai in the UAE or Muscat in Oman. Both are easy for non-muslims and have some churches which can make it easier to get married if he is Christian. If he is a Muslim, any of the countries you mentioned are going to be Ok.

Living in UAE, Bahrain is easier (but a little costy) than KSA, Qatar though.

Curiousgirl wrote:

I have been with my boyfriend now for two years. We have met here in Canada when he was studying. He has since gone back home and now we are talking about marriage. I've tried looking for information online but seem to be getting the same stuff over and over. Me and him want to get married. We are not marrying so he can get citizenship in Canada. We have decided we will stay in KSA or UAE. I just want to know where it is easier for us to get married. I am Catholic and know what to expect if I were to marry him. I am ready to face all challenges we may have. His family is aware of me and seems open to the idea. In terms of where to get married we were looking at KSA, Bahrain, Dubai or Qatar. If anyone has any information or where it will be an easier process please let me know it would be very helpful. Inshallah we can get through this.

He is from Riyadh it means he is Saudi, there are some legal dox from the court allowing him to get married to you.
as In Islam : A Muslim man can marry nu-Muslim woman.
let your boy friend to do some work and ask some Shakhe "Mottawe" and visit the court and get more information.