Hi,I'm Maria from Malta

My New Year's Resolution is to work hard, Play hard and train hard. I have two teenage children and together with my husband we own a recruitment and training agency. So i will be posting some jobs in the job section. However should you need generic information about Malta let me know for I might be able to help. :)

Hi Maria do you know of any work from home jobs? Maybe a data inputting job?

Thanks

Zoe

Hi There,

My Name is Alfie and I am moving to Malta from London in April. I am 17 years of age and English and 18 in June and will be looking for work,

I was wondering if you know of anyone or an agency, I am looking for cleaning jobs, room attendant , hotel work and shop work.

Thanks

All the best.

Alfie.

Hi, I was wondering if you would be able to help me out with a question about jobs. We are considering a move to malta in the next year. My husband it a software tester. I am finding it hard to find a ballpark figure for salaries in this field, he has 3yrs experience and is ISTQB certified. It would help a to have an idea of what he could expect to earn. Thanks.

Hi Zoe,

I'm from UK too and looking for some part time work or something to while away some hours. Have you managed to find any works from home jobs?

Thanks
Charlotte

Hello, I'm moving to malta beginning of April, my partner starts work on the 1st march and I'm following with the children aged 10 & 11 a month later. I would like to find some work as I hate doing nothing but preferably need something that would work round the children and their school hours etc which I know is going to be very hard to find, any ideas? Thank you :-) xx

Hi Charlotte, no I can't seem to find anything, have you had any luck?

Boring doing nothing ay? Lol

X

Hi Maria, I'm from Hungary but i want to live in Malta. Do you know if there any pharmacist  job opportunity for expats?
Do we need take exams or is it enough being graduated? I'm willing to learn maltese too.
Bye Anett

Hi Anett,

check the following link for more information on registering as a pharmacist in Malta:

https://ehealth.gov.mt/healthportal/oth … uncil.aspx

My guess is that you would not find employment in a pharmacy dealing with the public due to lack of very good Maltese language requirements. Most Maltese, especially the elderly, speak Maltese in everyday life and not all speak English.

Cheers
Ricky