Delaying in visa stamping from Saudi Embassy in Karachi

Hi, can anyone guide me through self attestation process of degree from Saudi Culture office, i.e. what documents are required and how much time do they take?

Regards,
Khurram

Hello Everyone,

Seems like each and every second person is selfish here, specially old expat user's who have experience/knowledge about such situations, when i joined this platform i thought for sure that old expats will help me in that visa process but unfortunately it seems like they are not interested to help other's.Anyway thank you so much for spending your time to read my text.

Regards

i already apply in Islamabad embassy from 6 OCT , not yet reply from agent and Enjazit .com

Same story brother. My e application date is 6th October. Agent said he applied on 9th October. Not yet reply from Karachi embassy n agent. Agent said, there is backlock in embassy and also the staff was relocated between Islamabad & Karachi embassy, that's why visa isn't issue. That's the story from the agent. Enjaz website also showing error against the querry.

Submitted my application with fingerprints in Islamabad embassy on 8 OCT no reply yet

Did u people asked your agent the reason for delay in visa stamping.

Dear All ,

I have submitted my documents for stamping on last month 21st at Mumbai.

Till now my visa not stamped. People are there who got stamped in 2 days and a week.

Any idea ? why its getting delay ?

Thanks,
Hussain.

My agent said saudi consulate is changed thats why the speed of visa processing is slow

Changed mean ?

Changed means Saudi embassy staff were relocated between Karachi embassy and Islamabad embassy. Sunny_450, my agent also told me the same. Still waiting.

Hi everyone, can anyone share how much does it take to get appointment letter stamped from Saudia Chamber of Commerce for degree attestation from Saudi Culture Mission and Embassy in Pakistan. I checked with my employer and he said due to some technical problem its being late. Can anyone share his/her experience?

Regards,
Khurram

getting a letter to be attested from chamber is one day job,
but the common issue is availability of signatory
normally only 2-3 persons are authorized to sign such letters, if the signatory is owner time may be increased due to his schedule

Passport return due to POLICE Clearance certificate required. My agent said that

Dont worry imran as far as the problem is known u can solve it InshaAllah.

when did you submitted your application and where?

My agent told me that applications having E-Numbers before 1st Nov are being entertained with police verification. If your E-number is before 1st Nov talk with your agent and resubmit the case, visa will get stamped In Sha Allah.

I submitted my application on 8 oct. what do you mean by police verification ?

Character certificate more precisely. Get a form from police foreign branch fill it and get it attested as required and submit it back to foreign branch which will issue character certificate after 14 days of verification.

I will ask my agent about police verification then let you know. My application's date is 6th October. My agent applied it in Karachi embassy.

@cksm wht about your degree attestation ? R u doing it by yourself or through an agent ?

I will do that on my own. Im in Islamabad, yet i haven't received request letter from my employer.

@cksm ...we did medical again as acording to agent embassy raise alegation about medical had been expired.Now i want to ask,will e number and finger print still valid as enumber issued on 2015/08/21 and finger print also on the same date???? can anybody submit the case again and tell me the actual situation........ acording to agent enumber and finger print will be same ........ bt enjaz website still shows medical has been issued...now how can i check that my new medical will online ...???? and @cksm as i am also in islamabad  can u please inbox me your cell number???

Yes your e-number will remain same. As it is distinguished number allotted to each number.You can check your medical from following link and contact me at 0345 5507744 after 6 pm.

http://lmra.bh/portal/en/gamca#gamca_tab

I am getting upset its taking forever to stamp visa its seems like agents making things more complicated and lengthy for no reason.
i heard when agent submit the passport back in embassy after fingerprint embassy will update the receiving date is that true?

This is absolutely awful, There should be a proper mechanism for this purpose. Our mofa should take action.

we did medical again as acording to agent embassy raise alegation about medical had been expired.Now i want to ask,will e number and finger print still valid as enumber issued on 2015/08/21 and finger print also on the same date???? can anybody submit the case again and tell me the actual situation........ acording to agent enumber and finger print will be same ........ bt enjaz website still shows medical has been issued...now how can i check that my new medical will online ...???? and @cksm as i am also in islamabad  can u please inbox me your cell number???

I h'v already replied.

Thanku @cksm by mistake i post it again... now one more question my medical centre this time is gcc f.10/2.. i did medical there and submit the report to agent...now how can i myself check my medical is submited there for online because they said check on website bt website is show earliear the msg medical has been issued as in days when objection is raised???? and how we can check wether agents submit case or not???

I have shared the link to check your medical details online.

gemca shows the medical report online.......bt i am talking about medical centre ??because report will be online by medical centre when enumber is written on it and agents submitted in the medical centre...

https://enjazit.com.sa/VisaPerson/CheckMedicalResult

That is it, embassy refers this website to check the authenticity of medical report. It has been done by your medical center.

Thanku so much @cksm

You are welcome, remember in prayers,

@cksm ...Can u please tell me about this situation...My agent told me that till next week u have to wait because the agency is doing his wakal online ??? what is this ??? recuivement agencey wakala?? anyone know this situation.....

After wakala online then he told me about the exact time for viza processing...

Hi everyone, Saudi Embassy returned my passport couple of weeks ago and asked me to get my degree attested from Saudi Culture and Embassy. I asked my employer to send appointment and request letters attested from chamber of commerce, but as yet I haven'e received it. He says due to some technical problem it is being delayed.

My visa is of Quality Tester while my degree is of Mechanical Engineering and my position in the company would be Lifting Engineer (Mechanical). And according to information gathered, Saudi Culture requires copy E-Visa along with letters and Degree for attestation. Can anyone please share his experience in such case? I feel due to difference in Visa type and Qualification Saudi Culture will reject attestation, and my employer will have to arrange new visa of engineering category for me?

I have no idea bro.

???

@cksm can u please confirm degree is required for viza stamp or it is required by employer because i jus submitted provisional certificate as my uni have convocation in 2016?? can any one confirm as my provisional certificate is atested by mofa and hec...