How much time company takes to attest the offer letter in ksa?

Dear All,
I have been offered electronics engineer job in ksa.after conducting interview on skype, company offered me via e-mail.i accepted that offer.now company asked me to hire an agent and company will send my official draft contract to the agent.now i have provided agent details a week ago. Now i would like to know:
1-how much time would company take to send my offer letter?
2-how many documents will company send along with offer letter?
3-would the company first attest these documents from somewhere?
4-lastly,would company send it via e-mail or courier?

Hi,
This is from my personal experience and the details may vary slightly.
1. The process in KSA took 1 month.
2. The company sent 5 documents:
    a) Copy of commercial registration of the company in KSA,
    b) Original employment contract,
    c) Original recommendation letter to Saudi Embassy to issue work visa,
    d) Copy of work visa issued by ministry of labor,
    e) Copy of authorization issued in the name of agent.
3. Employment contract is attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Chamber of Commerce. Recommendation letter is attested by Chamber of Commerce.
4. The above original documents were sent by courier and the rest 3 documents by email.

Hope this helps. Good luck.

Hello Raghava21 ,  has you mentioned in 2 sentence , a, b, c, d, e I want to know which documents they sent by courier and the rest 3 documents by email reply me.

Hello Raghava21 ,  has you mentioned in 2 sentence , a, b, c, d, e I want to know which documents they sent by courier and the rest 3 documents by email reply me.

Hi syedibz,
The company sent me the two documents that were attested in KSA by courier (Employment contract and a recommendation letter -  b and c in my earlier post). I signed the original contract and then sent it to the agent for visa process.

The rest 3 documents are copies that can be printed out - so they were sent by email and I forwarded them to the agent.

Raghava

Thanks alott