Doctor moving to Buraydah, Qassim

Hello,
I am a doctor and offered a position in Buraydah, Qassim by a private hospital ( Sulaiman Alhabib, HMG group). I have 4 kids and planning to move with my faMily.  My employer is only providing me Medical coverage and educational support for 2 of my kids. I have few queries :
1. What's the average cost of comprehensive medical coverage for kids?
2. What is the fee structure of private schools? Are their good schools in Buraydah?
3. As my employer is not providing me the Malpractice coverage, does insurance company provides Malpractice coverage, if I apply myself?
4. What is the level of support of employer, if I get into any trouble?

Thanks
Saad

Pakdoc wrote:

Hello,
I am a doctor and offered a position in Buraydah, Qassim by a private hospital ( Sulaiman Alhabib, HMG group). I have 4 kids and planning to move with my faMily.  My employer is only providing me Medical coverage and educational support for 2 of my kids. I have few queries :
1. What's the average cost of comprehensive medical coverage for kids?
2. What is the fee structure of private schools? Are their good schools in Buraydah?
3. As my employer is not providing me the Malpractice coverage, does insurance company provides Malpractice coverage, if I apply myself?
4. What is the level of support of employer, if I get into any trouble?

Thanks
Saad

Welcome to the forum

For cost of living try www.numbeo.com  For other information please read through the many informative posts on this forum.

I live quite near to the Hospital. They have good houses. But I dont know about their job benefits. there is a Philippine International School in Buraydah. The other one is Onaiza International School that is very good but 30 km away from Hospital.

Regards

Muhammad Babar