Looking to make new friends - Join us on 13.12.14

Hi Everyone,

Would love to make new friends in Mauritius and I am going to Salsa Club who is organising a Salsa Nite at Henessy Park on Saturday 13th December.

It is the first time I am going to this place so not sure how it is going to be, plan b is to meet in formerly known as Lavida. 

Please let me know if anyone is interested in meeting.

Kam

Hey

Sounds interesting and always up for making new friends. Let me know the details if possible.

Looking forward to meeting you and anyone else who comes too :)

Hi,

My friend is organising this event and it is fun. Hope you meet some new friends there. I am not sure if i will be able to come though.

Bye

Gloria

Hi Everyone

Information obtained from one of the organisers for the Latino night on 13th Dec:   

Event:  Latino Night (salsa, merengue etc....)
Venue:  Hennessy Park, Ebene
Time: from 19:00 to 01:00

Upon confirmation that you'll be coming, Kam or myself will PM you our cell no. for you to meet us at Henessy Park Hotel directly at around 8:00 or 8:30.

Looking forward to meet you and make new friends.

Cheers

Clitie

It is a cool place
Good place to chill
Salsa is always fun to do or watch
C u there
I will be there like 7:30 pm lounge bar....
Happy hour is 7 to 8 just for yr info
Wasup no is 54909013 or call ...
Suresh

Hi guys,

I'll try to be there and btw Suresh are you sure happy hours are applicable on Saturdays?

what I understood is its only applicable on Friday evening but may be I'm wrong.

cu guys
cheers :)
Sumeet RANA

Will be there tomorrow also!  Look forward to meeting everyone.  Thanks for setting up this event  :)

Haai it's ok

Are you at Henley Park?

Hi,

I would like to meet some friends too. I am living here, married with two children. Let me know if you are interested to meet.

Stephanie

Guys, Sorry I missed it this time... are you guys planning something after work this Friday?
Hennessy Park or somewhere else...
cheers!
Sumeet

I would like to organised a beached party ?  What do you say?

Not this Friday I will let you know! Just keep in touch

hello happy new year 2015