Tailor

Hi!
Can anybody recommend a tailor who delivers suits/dresses in a good quality of work/Material in HCMC within 3 days??
I would be grateful for tips.

Hi,

You are looking for a tailor who can design for both men and women? Good tailors usually have a lot of customers waiting for them so it is nearly impossible to ask them to deliver your dresses/suits within 3 days, except you are a VIP customer.

Regards

My current tailor is Yeng and Verona. Their shop is across Sheraton. I won't say they're the best ever but for the price, I'm quite happy with the cut and the service so far. We just got 5 more shirts yesterday as a matter of fact. The thing I like most about them is option of a more modern cut with cool lining options.

Hi,

I can make for you. Please view my profile Phuc Tong on linkedin you will find that many customers recommend about my tailoring service.

Phuc

otoro wrote:

My current tailor is Yeng and Verona. Their shop is across Sheraton. I won't say they're the best ever but for the price, I'm quite happy with the cut and the service so far. We just got 5 more shirts yesterday as a matter of fact. The thing I like most about them is option of a more modern cut with cool lining options.

Hi Otoro, would you mind sharing the prices?
Thanks

Hi Phuc,

I am looking for a tailor to make a variety of clothes from casual to business attire. Also I have some mending that is required.

Is this something that you can do?

I live in D7 (Phu My Hung) and would like to visit you to drop off urgent repairs and also discuss future clothing requirements.

Please send me an email at [email protected] to discuss.

Regards,

Michael.

Hi Michael,

My email address: [email protected]. You also can take a look my website cnetailoring.com

Thank you.

Phuc

Thanks Phuc, will certainly contact you soon!!