Charity activities held in HCMC?

looking for charity and willing to join and support CSR program..

I do some charity work with a priest/doctor who helps children with terminal diseases. My wife is also good friends with another priest who goes general charity work and helps pregnant women. If you are interested in either one, send me a PM and I will provide more details.

jakejas wrote:

I do some charity work with a priest/doctor who helps children with terminal diseases. My wife is also good friends with another priest who goes general charity work and helps pregnant women.

The OP is simply disguising an advertisement for a commercial activity. Some character is working, likely without a Permit, to generate money.
They have posted elsewhere which better reveals what they are actually up to. Wonder which `charity`they are supporting.

I help out at a food kitchen.

Oh, my bad, I thought he was looking for opportunities to help with local charities. What is a CSR program?

there's Terry Fox Run in D7 on Nov 30 (http://www.canchamvietnam.org/component … w/353.html)
Just putting it out there. I'm going to this :)

jakejas wrote:

Oh, my bad, I thought he was looking for opportunities to help with local charities. What is a CSR program?

Corporate Social Responsibility.

Only this one is to pay for some character to come to VietNam, make some money for something, and then go away. This PLANTED QUESTION has been going on for a few days and ALL of them were deleted on other web sites. They aimed a lot of the promo at Filipinos.

Just another fund raiser to get suckers to give money away like Bitcoins.

AND they have NOT registered in VietNam.

Hi! LinDV thanks a lot for sharing the info. perhaps can have more activities to give support for charity programs and make CSR activities to helping disadvantage person.