Find a suitable apartment in Istanbul

Hello Everyone!

I am an Iraqi civil engineer that has moved to Turkey, I'm currently in Sivas with my sister and brother in law, I intend to buy an apartment in Istanbul for a reasonable price so that I would move in with my fiance after we get married (any ideas where?) , I am thinking of Beylikduzu/Innovia to be precise.

Another thing is finding a job, knowing that I speak Arabic and English and could learn Turkish in no time.

Looking forward to hear from you !  :)

Regards,
Reddington

?

hi, i am living in istanbul, i am an engineer, i would like to help you ,i would like to meet with good friend ,what would you like to learn about turkey,

Hello Sir,

Thank you for your prompt reply!

I am a civil engineer with a wide experience in the construction industry and project management, speaking Arabic and English, I seek an opportunity to work in Turkey.

I also would like to find a suitable apartment in Istanbul, where would you advise me to buy and live?

Regards,
Reddington

i have apartment in halkalı, i searched many place aroud istanbul before i buy , just pm me about what is your limit of buying apartment. i am working as a safety engineer in construstion, but i advice you look for exporting job ,you can get easily because of there are many engineer in turkey. ,but you should learn turkish first.
i worked as a export manager for 2 years thatswhy i know iraq ,i have been in erbil and sulaymaniye. so i miss that years because of engineering is not going well .

Hi Reddington,

welcome to Expat.com! :)

I have created a new topic as from your post on the Istanbul forum for better visibility.

For your accommodation search you might have a look at our different section:

Real estate in Istanbul

Accommodation in Istanbul

Housing in Istanbul

All the best,
Christine

hello my good engineer compliments. please i need your kind help i want to come to turkey to work and learn but dont have money please help am a poor fellow i will appreciate your kindness

Reddington wrote:

Hello Everyone!

I am an Iraqi civil engineer that has moved to Turkey, I'm currently in Sivas with my sister and brother in law, I intend to buy an apartment in Istanbul  xn--pgboj2fl38c.net/fa/استانبول for a reasonable price so that I would move in with my fiance after we get married (any ideas where?) , I am thinking of Beylikduzu/Innovia to be precise.

Another thing is finding a job, knowing that I speak Arabic and English and could learn Turkish in no time.

Looking forward to hear from you !
  :)

Hi
can you tell us a little about your experiences
i have some friends in Istanbul they work in tourist area such as hotel and ...maybe they have some job position

[Moderated : No free adverts allowed on the forum, please register your company in our business directory]