International School in Bursa

I am moving from Barcelona to Bursa next year. I have three soons aged 3, 6 and 11. is there any international school in Bursa?

Thank you for your help...

Hello , we are a family who moved 6 months ago as well to Bursa . According to my prior coming search , there are no int'l  schools here in Bursa , however some schools give the IB ( int'l baccalaureate - well known Swiss degree worldwide) & give english language a good priority . According to my search I found TED Bursa Koleji to be the best one so far , check it out . my daughter is 5 & she's quite happy & the school is really good . Good Luck

Thank you for your answer. I will check TED school as you mentioned.

Hola Oscar, también hay Doga Koleji en región Ozluce. Déjeme saber si usted necesita ayuda.

anchormen :

Hola Oscar, también hay Doga Koleji en región Ozluce. Déjeme saber si usted necesita ayuda.

As this is an English speaking forum could you please post in ENGLISH only.
Thank you

Sorry  :)
Hi Oscar,
There is also Doga Koleji at Ozluce region.
Let me know if you need any help. I speak little bit Spanish :)

Hi everyone
I will also move to bursa but it is depending on the education over there for my kids 5 and 3 years old. They speak french I would like to put them in an english school.
Can anybody help me

ingy mosaad
was it not difficult for your daughter to settle and adapt to the school or turkish language?

Hello dear , was difficult at the beginning since all her mate's spoke only Turkish , however she had an English and an American teachers who helped alot of course not to feel completely awkward.But in 5 months only she started speaking Turkish with her mates,  I was so surprised how little kids can absorb so quickly . Their brains are still blank ,it is so much easier to learn a second language at this age trust me :)

Hi , there is couple of IB schools in Bursa . TED KOLEJI, CAKIR EGITIM are the ones I'm familiar with. Hope that helps :)

Hey, :)
I am Merwe, I am from the Netherlands Delft, and moving to Bursa too!
Are you still living in Bursa now? to which school are you going? and how old are you? :)
Text me fast back please :).

Yes I am still in Bursa. What can I do for you?

Questions and answers about school and studies

Ask your question

Expatriate health insurance in Bursa

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Bursa

Moving to Bursa

Find tips from professionals about moving to Bursa

Travel insurance in Bursa

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Bursa

Flights to Bursa

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Bursa