New BBC Series looking for British families/couples emigrating...

Are you seriously thinking about making a permanent move somewhere hot?
If so, the BBC would love to speak to you.

BBC2 is making a new series about families/couples considering a move to places such as the Caribbean, S. E. Asia, Costa Rica and Panama to name a few...

With more and more Brits heading for foreign shores, we want to explore the reality of what it's really like to up-sticks and move to a country very different from the UK.

We are looking for people who want to experience the new life they dream of before making the big decision to move. There will be a real opportunity to experience the kinds of homes, jobs, and schools on offer. We hope that the series will offer an invaluable journey to those taking part, as well as highlighting the realities and things to consider for those watching at home.

For a friendly and informal chat to find out more about the series, please call us on:
0117 974 6666 or email: wantedinparadise[at]bbc.co.uk

http://www.bbc.co.uk/showsandtours/beon … n_paradise

Do you not realise that the BBC is banned/blocked on VietNam?

Your link is no good, here.

Jaitch wrote:

Do you not realise that the BBC is banned/blocked on VietNam?

Your link is no good, here.

Don't worry about it; I can get the BBC here, and it's a duff link.
Doesn't work - leads to a non existent page.

I can get BBC, too, using VPN, but we are talking about the non-technical amongst us.

BBC, and all Fox sports channels, can be accessed through satellite, anyway. Nice living on the edge of the Thailand and Kampuchea satellite 'spot' areas.

I'm non tech as far as that goes, but the link is still duff, taking you to a non page.

Sorry
We couldn't find the page you were looking for. The link you tried may be out of date.
You may find what you are looking for on one of these pages:
BBC Shows, Tours and Live Events
Shows currently recording
Frequently Asked Questions

I have sent them an email pointing out that: a. The link doesn't work and, b. The BBC is blocked in Vietnam except for a watered down local version.

eodmatt wrote:

I have sent them an email pointing out that: a. The link doesn't work and, b. The BBC is blocked in Vietnam except for a watered down local version.

It's blocked on some servers.  I'm able to view the full site at any time/normally.

BBC

Teacher Mark wrote:

BBC

Leads to: http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=5p25vt& … D3yI_mSySo

I'll do a bit more research and maybe use ghost or similar, I've just been too idle - and busy.

Teacher Mark wrote:

BBC

That link just went to a really crappy site with pop up junk, but not a sausage from the BBC.

I just want to watch the new Doctor Who, and preferably download it.

Teacher Mark wrote:

BBC

The link leads to crappy site.
We have BBC but I think it's local version. Can any body please show me how to read world version?
Thanks!

I'm also able to access the BBC "Learning English" site that someone (Jaitch) claims is blocked...

Learning English

Teacher Mark wrote:

I'm also able to access the BBC "Learning English" site that someone (Jaitch) claims is blocked...

Learning English

That site is excellent. Try the podcast downloads.
I've also contacted the OP, explaining their bad link.

EDIT - They didn't seem aware their services are blocked (At least for some people) in Vietnam, but they're after world coverage, so that's a minor issue in a far bigger picture.