Soya milk in Riyadh

hello, can i get 'so good' soya milk ( or any other types) in riyadh? am moving there soon. thanks

Never Liked that when I tried it in Japan. I thought it was real milk but couldnt read the kanji on the darn thing.

in other words I dont shop for it :P but perhaps people can help you, maybe those who shop at tamimi and/or carrefour and such.

goodluck, I hope the fact that you might not find soya milk in Riyadh doesnt change your mind on coming here :lol:

Salman

Hi Cherryphospate!

Yes you can find Soya milk in many different markets here in Riyadh (for me I always bring it from Tammimi Market).

Welcome to Riyadh, please call me if you need any help.

Soya Milk, Skimmed Milk, Fat Free Milk, Full Fat Milk. I remember when it was just, MILK :)

Glad you found your fix :)

I know what you mean beezer ... *daydreaming*

Hi Cherry,

Yes, you can get soya milk from Tamimi, etc, or just go to any of the Organic food shop. There's a good one, a few hundred metres away from Tokyo Restaurant. However, I find soy milk here to be very pricey (SR17 - 24 for 1 litre carton.)

Alternatively, you can buy soy nuts and make the milk yourself. It's not too difficult. You can get soy nuts at Carrefour (dried nuts section, soak overnight (1 cup nuts to 7 cups water). Blend in the same water, strain using cheese cloth. Boil. It's ready to drink.

Thanks for info,
Can anyone know where I found Browne Rice, I am living near Malaz, Siteen Othaim.

leogem72 wrote:

Hi Cherry,

Yes, you can get soya milk from Tamimi, etc, or just go to any of the Organic food shop. There's a good one, a few hundred metres away from Tokyo Restaurant. However, I find soy milk here to be very pricey (SR17 - 24 for 1 litre carton.)

Alternatively, you can buy soy nuts and make the milk yourself. It's not too difficult. You can get soy nuts at Carrefour (dried nuts section, soak overnight (1 cup nuts to 7 cups water). Blend in the same water, strain using cheese cloth. Boil. It's ready to drink.

Wow, excellent info.. i might try that one day