Iquama professional change!

Hi All! I need advice from the recent procedure experienced people on iquama profession change. I am now working as SENIOR ENGINEER, but my profession in iquama is ACCOUNTANT TECHNICIAN. I am an engineering degree holder in Electronics and Instrumentation. Recently I have registered with SCE and paid 500+2300 Riyals. Now I want to know what is the next procedure to change my profession in my Iquama. My iquama expire in december last. So please provide your valauable advice to make the things done. thanks in advance!

hi
check ur worspace and click print letters
you should have one letter from SCE to jawazat for change of profession .
print and proceed to nearest jawazat for change of profession they will change and give new iqama.

Alternatively inform ur PRO he will change ur profession via yaqeen and ur mudoop get ur new iqama

Hi Nizharad! Thanks for your prompt comment. I want to know what are the documents they need in Jawazat for change of profession. Will they ask my original degree certificate. I have not attested in saudi consulate in India yet.Is it possible to submitt as it is. It is attested by HRD and many other countries embazys but not by Saudi.

hi dear

its better to have attested but since the SCE approved you can visit jawazat with SCE letter ; jawazat mainly looking for approval of SCE.

kamu18tr wrote:

Hi Nizharad! Thanks for your prompt comment. I want to know what are the documents they need in Jawazat for change of profession. Will they ask my original degree certificate. I have not attested in saudi consulate in India yet.Is it possible to submitt as it is. It is attested by HRD and many other countries embazys but not by Saudi.

brother i am in the same process Nowadays..my company is doing this Process...having SCE letter now my company told me that labor office is asking for original degree with attestation from Saudi Embassy in Home country..