Good News - New forums for Belgium!

Hi every one,

The Expat.com team is continuously working on improvements to the website; for example, today a whole bunch of new forums have been created and especially for Belgium.

Dedicated forums have been created for the following cities :

- Antwerp
- Liège
- Namur

Your favourite topics are gradually being moved to the relevant forums.

Feel free to make use of the forum of your city!

Great to see Antwerpen on the list, seeing as it's the other large international city! I don't know about putting Namur and leaving off the other biggies like Brugge, and Gent, though...

i find that initiative very helpful but would like to know if there is a forum  for brussels or not??? that would be so nice if there is any or will be in the near future........

Hi Phédra!

There is already an existing Brussels Forum, check the link below:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=257

Phédra, Brussels was the only Belgian forum until a week ago.

Melby wrote:

Great to see Antwerpen on the list, seeing as it's the other large international city! I don't know about putting Namur and leaving off the other biggies like Brugge, and Gent, though...

Hi Melby,
We'll check out your suggestion very soon and if there's a big demand we'll act in that direction!
Cheers
Arlette

hey I am thinking about moving to Brussels as my partner has applied for a job there. so if my partner does get the job will be moving over the end of September so I was just wonder if I will be easy for me to get a job in childcare ever as a nursery assistant in a primary school or a day nursery. I am qualified in NVQ 2. the one problem Is I can only speak English fluently