My first post :-)

Hi everybody

I'm new, i'm french, and my English is not very good...so i will use often i think a translator for you undersand me...!

I come back from a journey between friends of 15 days to New York and it was just formidable.
People are nice.
We stayed in Harlem and it was cool :-)

Is there a lot of french people who live in NY ?

See you later :-)

Delphine

i'm sorry, My photo is back to front and I admit not to be very bright!

Delphine_Valès wrote:

i'm sorry, My photo is back to front and I admit not to be very bright!

Its good to know your limitations, especially in NYC.

yes,
It is good to know them everywhere I think and in any circumstances
:-)

http://www.earlylearninghq.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Welcome-poster.jpg

Hello Delphine,

On behalf of everybody here at Expat-blog, BIENVENUE!!! We hope that your participation here will be both enjoyable and informative. I'm sure you'll make lots of new friends here.

Don't worry about your lack of expertise at the English language, what's most important is that you're trying... that's just great. We all appreciate new members who try to use the language of our forums. Oh and by the way... even though I'm an English teacher (for 26 years now) I only give grades to my students.  :lol:

William James Woodward, EB Experts Team

Hey Delphine  :happy:

Nice to have you on board :)

You will surely find a lot of French around, try also our francophone version of the site ;)

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Don't change the profile picture.  It kind of works like that.

Hi there, Delphine. You'll have no problem finding French-speaking people in NYC. The meetup.com website has a lot of French-speaking groups. You can also contact the Alliance Francaise in NYC and visit the French-American Chamber of Commerce. They have a lot of information about various events in NYC.