Looking for friends in New York.

Hi My name is Peter frm Kilkenny, Ireland & I am intending on going ver to New York for a holiday. Has anyone any contacts for the Irish people over there or Irish Pubs please ?.

Regards,

Peter

Hi Peter
   my name is bill,chinese man,hoping you will have a nice holiday.I have been to New York for my buziness,I just stayed there for one day. it is a pity that have no time for a travel.
   Hope you enjoy it,my dear friends.do you like travel?

Bill

emerald wrote:

Hi My name is Peter frm Kilkenny, Ireland & I am intending on going ver to New York for a holiday. Has anyone any contacts for the Irish people over there or Irish Pubs please ?.

Regards,

Peter

Hi

My name is Adam.  I live in NYC.  specifically I live in Astoria Queens.  Its a great area and I am only about 2 miles away from Woodside which is predominantly Irish. 

If you wanna chat more my e-mail is:   [email protected]

take care,

adam

Hi
  I just want to know where is the good place which sales garments,I want to buy some cloths,shirts,and so on.
  can you give some advice?
  can I buy some cloth on line?
  could you give me some address?
  thank you very much

Bill jackson

'cause I'm mooving to New York, I got problems with my sleep.. Planning the trip myself next year probably

I am Carole from Kenya and looking for friends in New York since I intend 2 move there soon. Email me on [email protected]

Hi Adam,

i have a great and a wonderful memories about astoria queens.Every time i go to NYC, i stay in the queens (Steinway).If you don't mind i will send you an email to your gmail box. My mail is/ [email protected]
just to get more ideas about how it becomes, the latest shops...ect

Best regards

Sana/Casablanca

nycwriter wrote:

Hi

My name is Adam.  I live in NYC.  specifically I live in Astoria Queens.  Its a great area and I am only about 2 miles away from Woodside which is predominantly Irish. 

If you wanna chat more my e-mail is:   [email protected]

take care,

adam

Hi there:)
My name is Naiara, Im a 28 years old girl from Spain Europe, who is coming to New York for a great job internship oportunity in a 3d animation company. Im really excited about this incredible experience;)
Im just arrived to NY last 16th of October .

Im really happy and excited about this experience, and I hope to meet lots of interesting people, opened to share and ready for a cultural exchange;)
If you would like to share with me this beautiful experience just contact me:) [email protected] Or add me in facebook if you like
All the best
Naiara