Meeting new friends in NY

Hi there:)
My name is Naiara, Im a 28 years old girl from Spain Europe, who is coming to New York for a great job internship oportunity in a 3d animation company. Im really excited about this incredible experience;)
Im just arrived to NY last 16th of October .

I would love to share this experience and get to know creative, interesting people:)
A bit about me:
I studied Fine Arts in Madrid, Spain., then I went to Switzerland  to study 3d animation; Now Im living in Malta, working in an advertisement company, but IŽve been offered this job in New York and Im just the happiest person in the world in this moment!!;) So As you can see I love traveling, and getting to know other cultures, learning lenguages, meeting interesting people., I love art, films, animation, music ( I would like to go on with my singing lessons there) ,psicology, sports( I love biking), reading...and a lot more:))
Im really happy and excited about this experience, and I hope to meet lots of interesting people, opened to share and ready for a cultural exchange;)
If you would like to share with me this beautifull experience just contact me:) [email protected] Or add me in facebook if you like
Thanks in advanced:)
All the best
Naiara

Hola Naiara,

Mi nombre es MIKEL, me pongo en contacto contigo xq en breve para marzo tengo intención de aceptar una propuesta como expatriado en NY.

Imagionate cómo estoy por un aldo super motivado, pero admito que tb con algo de miedo y nervios.

Por ello me gustaria ir haciendome con una serie de contactos alli, antesde mi aterrizaje.

Feliz navidad

Hi,

My Name is Tony from African, I am 6ft8tall, Big, handsome and very hard working. Am a businessman in my Country, and planning to relocate abroad. I am looking for friends who I can easily mix with when abroad. I am still single and hope I find one soon. Life is sweet and needs to be enjoyed with the right people, I will appreciate if an individual or firm can get me any time of Job, so as when I get to Europe I start something doing.. Here is my email address, [email protected]..

Thanks Friends

Hi,
are you going to relocate in Europe? which country?

Bahia

hello NAIARA
MY NAME IS Carmen and i live in SAPAIN AND I WANT TO LIVE IN NY BUT I WANT TO KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT NY. THANK YOU.

Wow welcome to nyc.  You can find a lot of forums to go to in order to find places to go.  try garysguides.  Good luck

im mizo i live in new york im jornalist  italy  my age 29  my mail [email protected]  my num 3473093286  i want make friend  im singel