Newbie, make some friends? =]

hello! names kp! im new to this whole thing, but i've been wanted to move to barcelona for the past few years after i visisted there for about a month. im looking to meet some people that are in the same boat as me (wanting to move to spain), and are also expats living in barcelona that i would be able to relate to and maybe even meet up when i make the relocatioin. hopefully this is a possibility! i just made a blog on tumblr! to check it out as well!! thanks =]

kp

http://imkp.tumblr.com/

hiya am moving out there next week.  will keep you posted.

hi
am staying in hostal muntaner, in calle muntaner which is just off the avda diagonal,  which is grottsville and a bit like the black hole of calcutta at 25 euros single or they might do a deal on a double room. with tv and aircon. normally dont have ensuite.  but for me its ok cos i can sleep anywhere!!! theyve given me a double with ensuite for 36 euros and parking for the car at 17 euros a day.  phone number if you are not claustraphobic is  934109474.  good luck!

We've been living in Barcelona for 3 months now, and it is probably my favourite city on earth (and I've lived in quite a few), I love it here.

Always interested in making new friends, and I'll try to answer any Barcelona related questions if I can help anyone.

Hi KP,

I'm Swedish but I've been living in BCN for the last 5 years so I know the city quite well. Drop me a line to [email protected] and we could meet up for a coffee or something.