Tapas night 30.08.? :)

Hi! :)

I'm a norwegian 22 year old girl who just moved to Barcelona, and I would really like to get to know people here. So I was thinking that we could gather a group and meet for some tapas and something to drink?

What about 21.00 on Thursday (30.08.)? You guys know about any nice places to meet, bars, restaurants? :)

What do you say? :)

Hi julie.ab,

welcome to Expat.com! :)

It is a great idea. ;)

I hope you get lots of replies.

Hey! I think that sounds like a good idea! I can't do it this Thursday, but maybe over the weekend (Friday or Saturday night?) and more people have the chance to see your message and reply :)

Great! :) Saturday then?

I will arrive in Barcelona September 13th. I am down to get some tapas!

Hi!

I'm in! I'll bring a couple of friends as well. We just moved to Gracia last week.

Do you have any bar suggestions? If you want to go to Gracia, there are some nice places around vila de Gracia.

Yaay! Sure, we can find a bar in Gracia :) Im not so familiar in that area, so if you know of an easy-to-find meeting point, we could meet and find a bar or something afterwards? :)

Great! Well, depending on where you are comming from, Vila de Gracia might be a good place to meet. It is a square with a tower right in the middle. Search it on google maps, if it seems to difficult, we can try to find some other place to meet, maybe by Diagonal. :)

Vila de Gracia it is, then! :)

Great! :) Just to be clear, we are talking about saturday, right?

Yes! :)

Awesome! That sounds great guys :)

Hi! I'd like to join! I'm living in Gracia as well and just moved here for school from America! I know no one but my roommates and they both work at the time!

kelsdaniel wrote:

Hi! I'd like to join! I'm living in Gracia as well and just moved here for school from America! I know no one but my roommates and they both work at the time!

Where from in the US?

Great! :)

So that's the plan then? Meet in Gracia, in the main plaza at 8.30 pm? Looking forward to it :)

woops, i was thinking 21. ill try to be there 20.30 :)

Hello, I would be keen to join. Can you post the time and place. Thank you and I look forward to meeting you, Robin

Hi ! I'd be pleased to join if there will be another one night like this ! Better on week ends ;)

Hi! We are a group of three swedes who would like to join as well. Just suggest a date and time, for us it doesn't matter! :)

("NRGreer"; just so you know, the Tapas-night in the earlier posts was about last week, but we would like to start a new night! :) )

Thursday or Friday night? I don't know my way around BCN or places to go yet.

It's enough easy you know, I took the metro once 3 days ago, now I'm able to go anywhere, even if I don't know the places :)

Better on week ends for me, coz I'm totally free on saturdays and sundays.

Hey guys, i've been here since mid July. I know a few good spots, but would be interested in checking out some others if you guys know anywhere?

anyone want to go out tonight?

I'd rather know people before going out at night :)

Some coffe one day, and going out some day after ;)

Well, what about a coffee tomorrow around 17 somewhere? :)

Sounds cool, anyone to join us ? :)

Anyone into Electronic music? DJ Nina Kraviz is playing at Nitsa Club tomorrow night. I'm going, so if anyone fancies it you're welcome to come along

mafuellison wrote:

Anyone into Electronic music? DJ Nina Kraviz is playing at Nitsa Club tomorrow night. I'm going, so if anyone fancies it you're welcome to come along

Damn, wish I was in Barca already.

I have plans during the day tomorrow, so I can't do coffee, but let me know if you plan it some other time. I may be up for tomorrow night, not sure yet what my evening schedule is looking like! I'll let you know though.

if anyone wants to get together this weekend, im in! :)

julie.ab wrote:

if anyone wants to get together this weekend, im in! :)

I am down! I can actually make it this time, lol

Yeah I could do this weekend also. Friday or Sat?

I could possibly do Saturday, not positive though!

I can do whenever, wherever. I don't know anyone here yet... just landed!

Saturday's good! :)

Saturday too !

Hi,
I live in Sant Cugat and want to be in the get together. Gracia is very fine but please tell me in advance where to meet.
Thanks in advance
Ary

so where and when should we meet tomorrow? gracia is nice, as ary's suggesting. :)
21.30 or earlier? :)

21:30 for me is fine, what about meeting front of the "cafe zurich" in plaça catalunya ?