Meet people in BCN

Hi everyone! IŽm in Bcn doing a phd and I would like to meet people in the city cause my friend circle here is very limited!

Hello Clauxa.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

Hello Clauxa! How you doing? I am kinda new in Bcn as well, i am spanish, coming from the south of Spain and i moved here recently.

So i was thinking in developing a kind of multicultural group of friends (does it sound ridiculous? lol) In fact, that's why i'm here, so i don't know how it sounds to you but maybe and if some more people are willing to join we could arrange something!

Hope you're doing alright here!

Saludos!!

Hi!
we should all meet one day! This week IŽll be out of BCN for work but we can try to do something next weekend or so!
What do you think?
Kissies to all

Well definitely, anytime really..

I do work in different shifts, so if smth is arranged we should discuss that with maybe some days in advance.

So I hope we can get to meet, anyone to join?

Hi there!

This is Rosa from Barcelona. We could meet up for a drink.

Have you got Facebook?

Take care!

X
Rosa

Hi to all!
We could try to meet this weekend!Any ideas?

I guess tomorrow we can...I am ok for tomorrow evening any time....lets choose a good venue .....my suggestion cafe zurich in pl catalunya station or in any bar at sant cugat :)

Hey, so anyone up for drinks tonight?

yeah, im up for it. where? when?

Hi!
Me to! There is a lot of nice bars in Parallel.

Cool! What about 12am in front of Zurich ? Or any other place really, I was thinking about going from there...what kind of music do you guys like?

yeah i can meet there. ill send you a private message.

Oh I think I missed it... :(

Who is up for 2nite to Apolo? There is a good party called "Nasty Mondays"! It rocks!

Whoever wants to join me, just post here or to my private mail: [email protected]

X

Hey, I love nasty Mondays!
I still don't know whether I am free or not, I will let you know later today and send you a private message

Alright, eyelash! :)

Hey, so sorry, just came back home from a long day
And I was thinking about going to crappy tuesdays, have you ever gone?
I am afraid though it is going to be a long day just like today.. Some maybe either Friday or Saturday ?

Hi eyelash!

No worries, letŽs meet up Friday or Saturday then. Write me on my private email :)

Hi!
During the week its dificult to me to go out, because I have to wake up early in the morning!

Hi everyone, I'm 24 and Irish, I don't know many people in Barcelona yet, so if your group is still accepting applicants I'd like to go for a drink with you guys :)

Hey I am in if the meet up is on friday or saturday :)
you may send me a message in Facebook as well :)
facebook.com/aryabhatta

Have a good day :)
Ary

Hi Ciaran and Aryan!

I'm free tonight and I'm up for a drink and somewhere downtown for some clubbing (rock music, nothing too hardcore, hehe)

Let me know if you want to meet!! I know it's late but we could still arrange something...

X
Rosita

hi all, i will visite barcelona tomorow dor a week so i want to join tour team if you accepte me, gabby whats the plan :)
my skype and facebook are: mboumediene22
thanksssss :)

Rosita ...I am sorry i couldn't join u guys yesterday....actually i am seeing the message right now :(
may b we'll plan in the coming weekends :) in case of prompt reply please send me message in facebook :)
facebook.com/aryabhatta

Hi, I have been living in Barelona for over ten years now, presently in the Gotic area. If you want we can try to meet and I can show you some of the unknown parts of the city to most tourist, as well as the most renowned. Also, we can meetother people, interests, etc, as you wish. Just write me down her and I will come back to you.
Quico

Sounds cool guys! Let's meet for a drink 2nite if u like! How about 22 pm tonite at AMBAR bar in Rambla del Raval? It's located on one corner (towards the sea).

Who is up for it?

:)

@Rosita sent u a message , Reply soon :)

Hey as tomorrow is holiday lets make a plan for drink tonight....Rosita, quico, clauxa ....and everybody what do u guys say.....reply soon...:) Have a nice evening :)
Ary
https://www.facebook.com/aryabhatta (for prompt reply)

Hello!!!
It's been a loooong time without visiting expatblog!!! more than a year! I would love to do something tonight! Gracia???

Hi guys!

Anybody up for a coffee or a drink tonite? :)

/Jou

Hey guys!

Just moved to Barcelona from Malta for work, and will be living in the Granollers area for the next couple of months. I dont have many contacts in Spain for now, and Im currently learning Spanish (and fingers crossed, Ill pick up Cataln from work, bars etc :P). Im 24 yrs old and I'm pretty much up for anything that involves having a good time and socializing with ppl. Would be great to meet up with some new faces and exchange experiences over some drinks...

Tc,
JP

Hey guys,

Im going to be running around Barcelona center most of the day tomorrow. If anyone feels like meeting up for a coffee or drink, let me know.

Tc,
JP

Hi!
Are you guys still meeting up?
I'm new in Barcelona since this week and I would love to meet some new people as I have very few friends here :)

Bye!

Hola!

Yes, sure! How about next week/weekend? Friday 18th? Saturday? Or during the week.

/Johanna

Next week is ok. How about monday? I'm free from aroud 7.30 pm!
If anybody else wants to join? Welcome!

Bye
Evy

Johanna and Evy, I'd definitely be interested in meeting up this week! I can't go on Monday, but if you choose a different day (or the weekend) I'd love to do something :)

Eileen

I can't on monday either. Other suggestions? :)

/Johanna

Well next weekend I'm not available, but I am free this week from monday to thursday. How about you?

I moved from Lisbon to Barcelona and I am also willing to meet new people in Barcelona. Let me know when you have other meetups. hehehe :D

Well this evening is the only day I'm free during the week. I know it's kind of short notice! Should we try to plan something for next week? I've been craving some tapas :)