How we can be useful people?

i know if you are in a differint countrey you will face alot of problems so i hope we cab be useful for eachothers and anyone can ask me for anything he/she wanna

You can sure be useful by by letting others know cool places or little known out of the way businesses that could use some help to stay in business. As you know here it is very hard to promote a small business. So we small businesses rely on word of mouth. So spread the word and let me know where you eat, shop, etc.(moderated: no ads plz) your favorite local hangouts.

Guys can someone help me I need a 6 months holiday visa to anywhere in Europe, Canada, West Africa and Asia, I'm from the Republic of South Africa...

Molefi wrote:

Guys can someone help me I need a 6 months holiday visa to anywhere in Europe, Canada, West Africa and Asia, I'm from the Republic of South Africa...

what part of this do you need help with? the process of this type of visa is totally different for all of these places.

Actually melissa, it is very hard to apply for a visa from my country (EGYPT).
The first thing they are asking for is to have a finicial support in my country as a gurantee i will come back again.
Any way, i have been applied for immigration for many countries this year, i am working as a mechanical Engineer, and i am feeling that life will be more healthy for me outside Egypt.
I have just married, and i would like to relocate with my wife in any other country, but the problem is i am afraid of racism for muslim prople Abroad.
Could you please help me to clear my doubts?

eng_roshdy24 wrote:

That is why Melissa said it is different for every country...

Eng_roshdy, you should determine where you want to live firstly, and then research the immigration options for you and your wife in that particular country.

blog: beyondthequeen.blogspot.com

ladyliberty wrote:
eng_roshdy24 wrote:

That is why Melissa said it is different for every country...

Eng_roshdy, you should determine where you want to live firstly, and then research the immigration options for you and your wife in that particular country.

blog: [email protected]

yes thats right, and to be honest there is little racism nowadays. I mean for sure all the continents i have travelled to respected all religions - in canada, america, europe, asia, australia. racism is really a thing that i wouldnt worry about when it comes to these places.

:):|

Sometimes you feel a little out of place in another country and if you meet friendliness even in small "insignificant" issues or circumstances it can sure be helpful :)

Live your expat project without any stress thanks to advice from expats

OR