If you win the lottery!

So the question is simple what would you do if you win the lottery or if you dont like it that way if you win 1.000.000 of any currency.[if money is not enough you can add some .000 at the end ;)]

First of all, I would not tell anyone about the win... and would take my time to overview all posible scenaries of financial applications to ensure that the money would not disappear in an eyeblink. One milion of any currency is not an insurance for life. You still have to keep your mind very clear... :)

when i say of any currency i mean if your in eu you ll get 1.000.000 euro!btw i think that most people would try to make ivestments or at least save something so the wont disappear but im the opposite:)first of all i ll give some of them to my parents and my bro this should be about half of them and the others i m gonna spend them without any hesitation at the exotic place that i m gonna travel ALONE!!

A weekend joke:
The guy was praying each week to God: Dear God let me win the lotery, let me win the lotery...
20 years later he died poor and in misery. Arriving at heavens door, Saint Petrus makes him a question:
Dear soul, you prayed for 20 years for a lotery win but... why didn't you bet at least one time in your life???

:) the best joke with the lottery was that one at the film bruce almighty.everyone prayed to win the lottery and everyone won.so they got a jack pot about 5dollars or less!!

i would share this one to less fortunate

and start with business

spend those money to visit 7 wonders of the world

:D

I'd get myself a nice house with a back garden that joins onto a lake here in Holland. I'd either keep my job so I don't get board or turn my hobby of writing into a full time job.

USD 1 nillion does not even buy you a luxury condo on a closed of Sea Island near which I live, so it would be difficult to get overly excited about such a paltry sum: too little to live like the rich do and too much to die...
But if I might have enjoyed renting a chateaux in France, in a nice wine region, for about 6 months or so. You see, I like everything modern, sophisticated simplicity and baroque type overdecorating is not for me. So it would be a proper penance for winning a lottery to force myself to live in a French castle...

Carlos C wrote:

First of all, I would not tell anyone about the win... and would take my time to overview all posible scenaries of financial applications to ensure that the money would not disappear in an eyeblink. One milion of any currency is not an insurance for life. You still have to keep your mind very clear... :)

yes i agree couldnt have said it better myself!

Carlos C and Melissa314; I agree. I think it's wice not to go completly crazy, but to actually use the money to make more money. That way you'd be able to live more secure the rest of your life.
I would tell my husband right away and we'd take a much needed vaccacion to a SPA-hotel at luxury location. Also, I would pay back my mum and dad for countless help over the years.

I will be careful of the money but I will stop working for travelling, doing some voluntary activities, and enjoy the life:)

i would go on a world trip.

I would donate some of the money for charity, pay all the debts, travel and buy a dream house:)

i will not take them... hahaha :)becasue i wont beleive it...

Totally agree with bestcoach..

Instead of dreaming to get 1.000.000. (in USD, Euro or whatever it is), I prefer to do something real effort to get those 1.000.000.

Why not take them and start something where you could put your real effort into? :-)

First of all...I will save for my children education...it's getting expensive and more expensive each years...After that...after that...i even can not imagine where i want to take a holiday first...!!   :lol:

I'd get a good tax lawyer.

i know it is a dream..but if i get the lottery then i will spend this for my families...because family is every thing to me....

if i get 1000,000,000 like today
i would start traveling the world next day

I would build:

1. Best orphanage ever made.
2. Best animal refuge/sanctuary ever made.
3. A nice ranch with horses to retire at night after spending the whole day in the first 2 above.

50% will go to charity, 20% for investment,30% will go to travelling expenses of my family to Jerusalem and other Catholic  pilgrimage.

Well if you didn't want to spend any of it and had invested in silver bullion it would have increased by 37% in a year. So you  have M1.37.

if I win the lottery , I will count the money first and make sure I got all that  1.000.000...what ever the currency is :lol:

I will end up my contract here and leave this place.
I will travel the whole world!

Hum....

I would love to travel around the world with my fam of course.
Maybe meet with my girlfriends at MacDonald in Paris just for a  lunch and come back(we live in GTA)

Woo...I better go buy one now :)

i will build a new home in Mars....

You could buy some Iraqui Dinah, they have got to go up in value soon and you won't loose anything if they don't!!

I will stop working ! :D
I will invest some of it to secure some income
I will save some of it for bad days
I will build my own place
I will travel around the world
and hmm... once I have done all of this get back working :D

Now having said so I think my chances to win are more than slim giving the fact that I do not play lottery and the only time I have won a bet I have been given a bottle of champagne! Couldn't have been worse than losing for somebody who does not drink!! :D

Oh... vivement la retraite!

I would pay all my debt, give to my family, donate alot to the SPCA then take a year off and travel the world

I will burn it.....lol

Gonna visit some of the most beautiful exotic islands the blue planet has to offer , might buy a fancy car and let Deep Purple's "Highway star" add the invincible feel to my system, lol.

Ofcourse gonna save the rest and keep it in bank for financial security.. /)

This is easy, WOULD LEAVE SAUDI ARABIA INSTANTLY!!!!  After that it's all downhill from there :)

Buy Google shares and wait for the profit

if i win lottery seriously, i will built mosque near us than help those who in need of caring.

I already get paid in millions (Won) however if it was a million pounds/dollars I guess I wouldn't change a whole lot. Probably just work a little less, do some voluntary work. Give something back in time rather than money.

Being  teached that happiness come with hardhsip, don't believe in making my life with easy money!

Meet expats all over the world

OR