Jobs in Ecuador

Me and my partner are seriously considering a move to Ecuador with my 4 year old daughter in about 18 months time, were coming for a visit within the next 8 months.
Can anyone give me advise on finding work, im learning Spanish at the moment - id like to do office work or work with tourism.  Is it quite hard to find work? 
We'd like to live by the coast can anyone advise on a safe neighbourhood that's not to expensive and any billingual schools?

All advise/information welcome :-)

Hello catrionainengland and welcome to Expat.com :)
For a starter I can propose you to check the Jobs section in Ecuador's Classifieds and why not place an ad there yourself?
There is also an Accomodation section!
Hope this helps.
Arlette

What are you thiinking as far as work.. I know a lot of people who have hostels, tour agencies, etc here and could get you in touch with some of them if you let me know the kind of work that you have done or want to do!  Jon

savvyroundtheworld.wordpress.com

Thank you for your comments :-)
We wont be moving out for quite some time yet.  I currently work for local goverment in England and have mostly done office work so would like to stay doing that and preferably for an English speaking company, is there much call for office work???  Although ill be learning Spanish i probably wont be fluent by the time i come out.  We'd like to live nearish to the coast but somewhere where there is work available and English speaking schools for my daughters, any ideas where is best to look?