Question-Any Asian English Speaker community in Shanghai??

Hi, I live in Shanghai for half years for work but I am having a hard time to find Asian English Speaker Friends. Please let me know if there is any community for that. Thank you.

Are you asking about Asians who can speak English in Shanghai?  There are more than a few.  China has over a billion Asians.  Most do not speak English but Shanghai has a higher than average rate.

Join a club on weekend  and you will have tons of them

Hi thank you for the comment. what I meant is that I would like to meet Asians from outside of shanghai who are English speakers, like I am. Coz seems like there are not that many....

thank you for the advice!! but what kind of club do they have in Shanghai??

Hi ,
Better to join TMC(toast master club ) in Shanghai . further details let me know .

Thanks
Sameer

As my circle networking , almost asian english speakers. add my (wechat: wxid_tomono) for our social activities if you like. ;)

https://www.expat.com/en/classifieds/asia/china/
go the the 'Personals' section.

what difference does it make unless the communication makes sense. Try to meet more and more people across cultural and social background and trust me you will be comfortable with everyone. Step out and feel the world

Count me on. My name is Ruby. Wechat: rubby84

hey,

interested in toast master shanghai, care to let me know more info?

sure, I am Asian and speaks English, I guess that fits into your criteria :) PM me if you wanna make friends

Go to Unico, Mint, bar rouge, ciqure le sior, you will met tons of English speaking people, both guys and girls.

More difficult to find friends in communities, also easier to find friends by connecting with smaller group or meeting up with friends of friends.