I m going to move Hafr Al-Batin, from pakistan

Assalamu Alaikum,

I am salman ahmed from pakistan, my wife is a Dr. and she got a job in King Khalid Hospital " Hafr al-batin" saudi arabia..
can anyone please tell how to go hafr al-batin, cuz i've searched but there is no direct flight to Hafr Al-batin from Pakistan..
please...

Hafr al Batin is a village, of course there are no international flights to or from there!

Did you see where it is located on the map?  What's the closest big city you can see?  Hint: It starts with an R, and is the capital of the country... take a flight there, then take a local flight.

Assalam O Alykom,
It is a bit a late to answer but any how......  Trapezius is right. There is no direct flight since Hafar Al Batin has only a domestic airport "Al Qaisumah" (i live there my self). You must take Via Riyadh.
Have u arrived in Hafar Al Batin or not? If not you can send me an email to ************ i can give u whole detail.
Regards

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Email address removed for your own security

Hello

I want to move to Hafr Al Batin in a couple of months but I am struggling to locate any international school there. Please let me know if you can that is there any such school?

I shall be thankful

Welcome to Hafar Al Batin. There are 2 international schools. One is offering Indian curriculum up to grade 9 so far. Whare as second is hopefully upto grade 3 most probably and offering American Curriculum  (BI). The second school is almost twice expensive than the first one (SAR 12000/year/student).
For further detail you can contact me through the following email
Regards

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Email address removed for your own security

Thank  You Asher

How is life there generally? Like accommodation, markets, culture, family  life etc etc

thanks

I have seen all ur queries.  Plz wt for for my reply through email as it requires detailed answers.
Regards

I am coming to Hafr al Batin in two months with my family, insha Allah. Pls let me know the details regarding the living standards and life style of Hafr al Batin. Apart from that I saw in one reply that there is one international school which fallow American curriculum. Pls let me know the name of the school/website/address in order to reach over there and get the required information regarding admission schedule and admission criteria.

Thanks

Najeeb

Aoa.
send me you email address so that I can send you details.

Regards
ASHER

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : For security reasons, please do not post your personal contact/mail on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

W salam. My email *** with request to moderator not to remove it.
Najeeb

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : For security reasons, please do not post your personal contact/mail on the forum.

Salam alikoum

can you please send me your email I want to ask you some questions about Hafr Al-btin
Houssem

Hi there Houssem,

Welcome on board  :)

Feel free to post your questions about Hafr Al-btin on the forum itself, surely members having the information will help you out.

What do you exactly want to know ?

All the best,
Bhavna

Thanks for your reply
I want know about International Schools (English ones) for kids
How the life is there: Family, markets, weather, ....

Assalam Alykom,
Glad to hear that you visiting here. There is no direct flight to Hafar Al Batin since it is still a domestic airport. Kindly notice that you will have to search for AQI airport (Al Qaisumah airport ) that is used commonly instead of King Khalid Military City Airport.

On internet forums you will hardly find specific details you may need.

Best regards.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please use the private message system to share personal contact infos.

Salam alikoum
I am moving to Hafr Al batin inshallah in few months.
please let me know the name, email, phone, address (or any) of the international school that is following the American curriculum in Hafr Al batin. 
I have found on the internet the following school:
''Hafr Al-Batin Academy, PO Box 10023, Hafr Al-Batin 31991''
is it the same school ? if no what do you think about this school.
Regards
Houssem

Assalamu allaikum

I am Dr.Riyaz recently moved to Hafar al batin .could you pls let me know the name of the second school which has American curriculum as early as possible.My email address is xxx

Regards
Dr.Riyas

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please exchange your contact details via private messaging

what are other activities available in that city

Unfortunately, very limited. Either you may go for shopping, or go to some Pakistani and other nice restaurants, or go to beach that is almost 2 and half hour away, some rides you may find in a mall ( they are constructing new big malls, may be you find something better there) and for further leisure activities you may go other cities like Daman or Riyadh.

To Dr sb,
Air I guess by now you must have found that school😊
Any way that name is Al Jiyal International school. If you are still in Hafar AlBatin, you can see a billboard just intersection of MacDonald.

Hi.Im dr Zabita from Baku.I would like to know-is there any good International schools in Hafr al Batin whith IB sistem or Amerikan curriculum program for the age above 14.
Thanks a lot...

Dr zabita, there was one school Ajiyal International school offering IB. But I am doubtful about the age group you have asked for. They started their school few years ago. I can only update you if I get some information about it.

Regards

Thanks a lot.Please if you have any information,  let me to know.It s very important for me.My best regard.

Thank s a lot.Kindly, if you have any information, let me to know.It s veery important for me.My Best regard.

Dear life is simple just go to maps on your phone Search  for hafr al-batin the nearest airport is al qaisumah about 80KM from AL hafr
Good luck

Saudi Visitors and Labor Consulting wrote:

Dear life is simple just go to maps on your phone Search  for hafr al-batin the nearest airport is al qaisumah about 80KM from AL hafr
Good luck

I think she was concerned about the school issues for a certain age group not the location.

I worked and lived in Hafr Al Batin for 6 years, I know there's an international school there but not sure about the curriculum and the system.

Thanks for you attention.I did that.But i couldn t fine any information regarding school.whih the special programm.I dont neer Airport...Best regard.

Where is the Tarbiyat al ajial international school ??

But they didn't mention the address there...
Do u know the address????

As salaam alaikum.  I used to work right to the school here is the location and the number.

طريق مشعل بن عبدالعزيز، النزهة، حفر الباطن 39955, Saudi Arabia

Hi
We are from Pakistan and yesterday we have reached in hafar al batin as my wife is appointed  as a doctor in King Khalid hospital.
Its a humble request to members to plz guide  me related to 3 year old child schooling, how to hire a maid and about the opportunity related to my technical field as electrical engineer leagally.
Thanks

As salaam alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh.  I think i may know of a school but I will double check.  I have a question, did your wife bring you over here on her iqama?  If so, what is the process?

Can anyone plz send me the location of school

I haven't gotten a chance to find out  but i should this weekend In Sha Allah.

If it is for Tarbiyat Al Ajial, thats the location.  Its on Prince Mishal Road and King Abdullah road or Sitten Road.

Its right next to the next to the University of Hafr al Batin prep year campus.  Here is the address:

Mishal ibn Abdul Aziz, An Nuzhah, Hafar Al Batin 39955, Saudi Arabia

Or just type in:

مدارس تربية الأجيال الأهلية

Fly to Manama, Riyadh or Jeddah then take a bus to Hafr Batin

I teach at the preparatory college.  We came from Manama.

Good luck.

i am looking for international schools in Hafr Al-Batin for the 2nd and 5th grade. Please! update the information as i could not find any information online.
Thank you

Are you still working here in Hafar Al-Batin.need some information regarding prometric exam for doctors

What is the indian curriculum school name?

@ Reshma Vaheed :

I regret but this topic is very old (2014).

I invite you to create a new thread with your post in the Saudi Arabia forum, to introduce yourself and to ask all your questions.

Thanks,

Priscilla
Expat.com Team