FUN TIPS NEEDED

Hello peeps,

would like to get some info on things to do for fun..especially meeting exxpats like myself

go for BBQ parties that are in meetups, you will get to have fun and know many people as well

This is the forum where new members introduce themselves.

So if you want to say something about yourself it will be more then welcome.
Like who you are, where you are currently live and what is the reason for living abroad.

To come back to your question: do you want general tips or tips what you can do where you are now?

Thanks Ahmed..but please you care to elaborate on whats a BBQ party..

Hi prince4chy,

I moved your topic on the Expat Cafe - open discussions forum so that you can receive several ideas by the members all over the world.

Thanks,

Priscilla :)

prince4chy wrote:

Hello peeps,

would like to get some info on things to do for fun..especially meeting exxpats like myself

You can join the discussion in various threads and will have fun automatically.....

Hello Primadonna,

Thanks for the reply...let me start by introducing myself...my name is Prince..and am currently living in Baku City, Azerbaijan.
Since i have been here...i havnt been able to fit in or find someone..its really boring for me here

Thats why am seeking out other expats like myself residing in this part of the world.

Regards

Hello Prince,

You can start threads in Azerbaijan  Forum and you can introduced yourself there and take part in various discussions and have a lot of friends ...........enjoy the EB..........

Regards,
Anil

Share your expat experience and get in touch with other members

OR