Estate agents

can anyone recommend a good honest estate agent as i read that there are a lot of bogus ones out there

Hi - which area are you interested in?
we bought a property near VT andhave found an excellent British guy who can help locate properties - if this is an area you are interested in, please let me know

Hi Karen ,
You dont need a real estate to buy in Bulgaria > I can help you for free no problem . I am Bulgarian living near Lom in the north of the country.
                             Axinina Milanova

If your looking at the VT area I can recommend Century Homes or Yantra Homes both with offices in Vileko Tarnovo. I've looked at a number of houses with both agents and plan to move to VT in the spring
Ron

Hi Ron ,

Welcome in Bulgaria !! In my village is living an Ireland man and many citizen from Western Europe and UK . They are all my friends
To find work over here is difficult but I wich you all the best

Sincerely yours ,

Axinia Milanova

Hi Axina and thank you. I will not be looking for work but intend to retire there with my Bulgarian partner
Ron

Hello.

Just to note that this thread is dated 2010. :rolleyes:

Thank you,
Aurélie

Dear Karen ,

You dont need a real estate to buy a property in Bulgaria .
Find a region where you think to buy . Take contact with owners who are on Expat forum and they will be very happy to help and safe a lot of money ! Flying to Bulgaria is cheep and you can rent a car for about 20 Euro a day . And dont NEVER buy if you did not see it yourself .
                                 Sincerly yours ,

Axinia Milanova