Looking for flatmate at Jing'An Temple

Hey there,I 've been seeking flatmates for the apartment i would like to move in.My name is Felix.I am a chinese and have been to visit europe few times.I m very open minded and internationl;)) Would like to find someone who is interested in knowing more about chinese and chinese culture and as exchange we can be language partner as well i think;) Let me konw if you are interested in..Have a nice day:)

The flat info:
Yanping Road/Wuding Road at the heart of Jingan, only 5 minutes away from line 2 and line 7 Jingan Temple Metro Station. 110㎡ 2 bedrooms/1 bathroom/1 balcony/1 kitchen/1 living room

Interior:

This cozy apartment unit comes fully furnished with modern interior and Ikea style furnishing. It offers 2 cozy bedroom, a spacious and bright living room accessing a sunny balcony and has an additional dining area. Its modern kitchen with quality appliances and a bathroom with modern accessories add to the features.

Close to convenient stores, Super Market is just under the building, big department stores, swimming pool is just 3mints away from the house, the West Nanjing Road shopping street, dinners and bars, It serves as an ideal home for foreigners in Shanghai.

The contract could make as long as you want(3 months minimum/2 Years maximum) Rent by landlord and No agency fee.

Please feel free to contact me any time.i will arrange time for viewing this apartment for you
My number is ***

Hi Felix,

Posting and advert in the Shared accommodation in Shanghai section might surely be helpful. Thank you! :)

Regards,

David.

P.S: Topic closed.

Jing an temple is lovely, I stayed at the greentree hotel for a week, before I headed off to Ningbo. Line 2. From here you can get mostly anywhere. Great part of the city. Was for me a great introduction to Shanghai. Funny ya know I miss shanghai.! I loved the metro! you are never alone for long! Any way if I had known, I would of shared for a week.

could you please tell cost of living in shanghai..like rent price Etc

Hi Felix!

I am very interested by sharing an apartment with you! Could you send me some additional information regarding the price per month and how much are the monthly bills?

Thanks a lot,

Have a nice day

-Meryl