Looking for roommates in shanghai !

We are 2 friendly french people, a boy and a girl, of 21.

We want to meet foreigners (Danish, Spanish, Australian, American, African, German...) And we are looking for 2, 3 or 4 foreigner Roommates to share a flat near People's square in SHANGHAI from the 27th August !

We found a few flats for the moment and we'll wait until July to decide wich one we'll take depending on the number of rooomates we'll find.

So don't hesitate to send us an email if you're interested :)

Capucine

[email protected]

Hello Capucine.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

You should post an advert in the Housing in Shanghai section. It could help.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hello,

I am a 21-year-old German exchange student in Tongji University in Shanghai - Design & Innovation. I will be coming to Shanghai in August 2013 and am currently looking for a flat-sharing accommodation. How much is the rent including utility charges. Rental period will be August to January 2013.

Please contact me.

Salut,

Je vais étudier pour l'année a Tongji à Shanghai, et je suis également à la recherche de gens avec qui partager un appartement. Si vous avez toujours pas trouvé et que vous êtes ouvert à vivre avec un Canadien, tu peux me faire signe.

Guillaume

Hi!

I am a 21 year old college student from the United States. I will be visiting shanghai from september to november. I am interested in renting a flat as well and would love to meet some new people. Where in shanghai are you guys looking for the flat? and about how much would the cost be around (including utilities?).

Feel free to contact me!

Hello Guillaume > could you please post in English on this English speaking forum.

Thanks,

Francesca

Hi just came to shanghai and looking for an shared apartment as well. I am from norway though I am Indian. Please let me know if the there r some places left. I am working for a company Solvay. Will live here atleast 6-12 months.

I didn't got a local number yet, but please drop me a mssg may be on mail: [email protected]

Naresh