Requirements in applying marriage visa in Germany for Filipina's

I have read in the German embassy website the requirements in applying a marriage visa in Germany. But I heared also that aside from what they wrote there, the Embassy will ask still for other documents. Anyone of you guys can share here everthing or what all other paperworks what the embassy will ask when we apply for Marriage Visa in Germany esp. for Filipina-German case ?

Hi Lhei Yah,

I suggest you to go through the following link where you might find some more information:

http://www.manila.diplo.de/contentblob/ … _may13.pdf

Regards,

David.

Hi David,
Thank you so much for the link.  That will be also helpful to others who never been to this site yet.
I hope thats really the only documents what the embassy will ask from me. I mean, that theres no other or additional documents which is not written there. And in case there is any, I hope anyone here who knew it , will share it as well.
I will do the same then when I have something to share which is helpful to others.
Again, thank you so much David.

Hi good day to everyone. Am a filipino citizen and will marry soon with my german boyfriend here in shanghai parish church. The question is, is it gonna be valid in germany, I meant our wedding here in China? Thank you