Is It Love or the other way around?

Did you experience falling in love to someone but you know to yourself that it's wrong because it's not right?

That you are already committed to someone for so many years and it is really a big mess if you will let yourself to be so wrong involve in that situation, with that person...

But the 1st time when you met that person, both of you look at each others eyes and immediately , you felt that there is a connection between the two of you? that there is an instant connection between the two of you?

That person is so sweet to you, very nice to you, very approachable to you, very concern to you, etc...

That it makes you crazy.... really crazy.

The only thing you can do right now is to avoid that person because you want to avoid yourself falling in love deeper to that person? but how?

You know to yourself that you need to be faithful to your current partner... and you have to maintain your promise to your current partner because you know to yourself that you love your partner...and for so many years you are in a good relationship with your current partner..

But , the question is, why is it you are always thinking that other person? you always remember the face? you always want to be with that person?, that you always thinking that person, even in your dreams? that person is always looking at you and you also look back even against your will?

Is it really a love? or it's just the other way around?

:/

This kind of things happen to people in life and that's natural. Sometimes, our eyes stop at a person who too is interested in us. We may feel to see him/her again and again. That's why some married people are into an illegal affair. This kind of attachment can not be specified as love but something so much similar to love. You can not have so much affairs in one life. You can not marry all the girls/boys you like in one life. You must be so steady in the present affair.
If you gave hopes to one, you must keep it. You have to make your kids with her. Because she loves you a lot. We are not animals but have a good brain to think and to separate good from bad.

What is Love when you ask this question no body can define you....because love cannot be defined ....it happens and you can live in love.....It has no boundaries , barriers and no real or true / unreal or false /unnatural type of love ....love is just love...and all your questions arises because we don't understand love in place of that we start thinking of our benefits and losses due to that situation ,so first of all clear your own doubts like am I free from all barriers and boundaries and ready to accept the new situation arising in front of me, and then whatever comes you are not going to complain anyone....think on this might be your answers fall in this...........

Regards,
Anil

I believe Alfred Lord Tennyson summed this topic up when he penned,

"Tis better to have loved and lost than still be stuck with the bitch".

mas fred wrote:

Bitch? :o  Did he say so?? :o

mal wrote:
mas fred wrote:

Bitch? :o  Did he say so?? :o

I paraphrased.

Yes, it's better to choose what will be the best for you.

better choose the correct and right one, and leave the other one.

Tis better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all

Meaning you need to have experienced love, good or bad.

Considerig everything you say, it seems as if you have fallen in love. If so, it meens that you have had enough of your current partner and may be you should think whether or not you should continue like this or make a move and try to have a new life with this new partner.

stumpy wrote:

Tis better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all

Meaning you need to have experienced love, good or bad.

I preferred my version.
However, ALT (Sounds like a BBC radio 1 DJ), was probably right.
Tennyson was more wholesome than DLT so I suppose he could be the hairy weetabix.

Hairy weetabix or just plain old furry cornflakes.... :D

yes, seems you are correct...

Jubail101 wrote:

yes, seems you are correct...

Who ???

Find activities and meet other expats

OR