Getting FAT as you get EASY JOB!=)

I have nothing against with obese or being obese... but of course at the end of the day when you try to realize that your  bed lowered, your pants cant fit you , your legs cant carry you, then!Boom! surprise to see the mirror...asking IS THIS ME?..tapping your tummy, trying to hold your breath and hoping that you can be in shape again,,, but its not just about figure, because people notice your once you become bigger,,when you try to work you get tired, when you try to bend you cant see your feet,, when you try to move more you feel exhausted.. Suddenly you feel unhealthy,,.
working in front of the computer, chatting, meeting deadlines, surfing, watching, reading, shopping,banking anything computer does all the exercise , computer  does all the movements, computer gets healthier than you,, computer computer computer,,,that's it computer gives it all, until such time we realize that  computer reversely  uses us,..
Pack-up! set standards! go out! and change your lifestyle!=) be healthy and smile! ADIOS!

Debbiewong wrote:

I have nothing against with obese or being obese... but of course at the end of the day when you try to realize that your  bed lowered, your pants cant fit you , your legs cant carry you, then!Boom! surprise to see the mirror...asking IS THIS ME?..tapping your tummy, trying to hold your breath and hoping that you can be in shape again,,, but its not just about figure, because people notice your once you become bigger,,when you try to work you get tired, when you try to bend you cant see your feet,, when you try to move more you feel exhausted.. Suddenly you feel unhealthy,,.
working in front of the computer, chatting, meeting deadlines, surfing, watching, reading, shopping,banking anything computer does all the exercise , computer  does all the movements, computer gets healthier than you,, computer computer computer,,,that's it computer gives it all, until such time we realize that  computer reversely  uses us,..
Pack-up! set standards! go out! and change your lifestyle!=) be healthy and smile! ADIOS!

Computers use us?  :D
This is something of which not even I would have thought ...  :)

hahah =)  then now you thought about it John,, =)

Everything what you use for your own benefits will oneday start using you, and the day you will know that i am not the body alone then even computer cant able to use you............

you have to balance every act. Using a computer is a must nowadays. Getting addicted is the worst part.
I am using the computer more than 8 hours a day but I have my beautiful figure yet :P

mal wrote:

you have to balance every act. Using a computer is a must nowadays. Getting addicted is the worst part.
I am using the computer more than 8 hours a day but I have my beautiful figure yet :P

Hello Mal,

Wish you a happy women's day...............how was your stall in trade exhibition.......

Regards,
Anil

Debbiewong wrote:

I have nothing against with obese or being obese... but of course at the end of the day when you try to realize that your  bed lowered, your pants cant fit you , your legs cant carry you, then!Boom! surprise to see the mirror...asking IS THIS ME?..tapping your tummy, trying to hold your breath and hoping that you can be in shape again,,, but its not just about figure, because people notice your once you become bigger,,when you try to work you get tired, when you try to bend you cant see your feet,, when you try to move more you feel exhausted.. Suddenly you feel unhealthy,,......

Is not only about growing fat literally speaking.

We can also consider the figuratively speaking meaning, the other side of the coin.
As you become more and more accustomed with the work, colleagues and the boss, one can also get way too complacent and turn into a stale employee.  Perhaps it's a good idea to leave the job before the boss notices your staleness, assuming the boss is not as sick and tired of the world as you are.

Success at all workforce levels is a balancing act: a mixture of painful and joyful swings.

Did you ever grow fat literally and figuratively speaking in a job?  Or, do you know serious cases of both alternatives?  :/

Meet other expats and join the events

OR