Vacation- yearly leave

Hi ,
  I am in saudi from 13 months as per my contract i must go for leave after 12 months , but company is not ready to send me , as its really urjent for me to go back what should i do ?

should i go for Maktab amal ?

Plz help me with ur comments

Are they refusing without a reason? or a demand for the work?
Are they going to pay your entitlement? or just save it as a credit days?

Hope that it is not the bad scenario happening with you,,, a stubborn stupid employer

..."each employee has the right to enjoy his annual vacation and his employer should not stop that unless there is a necessary need for his/her role in the work provided that the employer substitute for it later within a period no longer than a year"... from Saudi Labor Law

They cannot stop you going for vacation, kindly check your contract. Sometimes in contract they mention one month leave in 2 years, some of my friends faced this problem. If it is mentions month leave every year then you have rights to have it. Else you should be paid vacation leave, thats the law here.

Why are they not ready to let you go on vacation?

Go to the embassy and discuss the matter.

I thank you all very much for your replies-----

The situation is -a stubborn stupid employer ---they reject without reason. First of all when i came here i was offered 10000 riyals , but as soon as i joined company it was reduced to 5000 riyals without reason as i was new i had no idea what to do . If i reject the offer they told me to pay 12000 riyals and go back . so i stayed here and now at point of leave /vacation they reject without reason . will i get a solution in INDIAN embassy.It is not case with me only but with lot of people .all the labours go to maktab amal ( labour court) and go back . But all the engineers are feared to go labour court because employer fears he make a compliant to police that u have robbed my things from company and make them to starve in jail . This has happened before with some engineers. One more thing as every body knows Indians are mainly involved in coorruption so i am feared to go to embassy i am not sure whether they help me or not ?

A lot of tension for me as my father is having an herat attack and i need to go back----

Plz friends help me if u know some one who can help me.i will never forget ur help in my life

Regards,
shahid khan

You can also fight for your salary, as they promised to pay 10,000 and paying 5000 now. Did you sign a contract with 10,000? do you have your contract copy? if so then you can fight for it and they cant force you to pay 12000 if you leave. Coz the ball is in your court now, here rules are towards saudis, but as for the employment agreement and laws you can fight for your rights. Indian embassy is to help their people, if they refuse, kick their ass. Before it takes too long, take action.

Now i don't want any money , i  just want to leave saudi and company ......hopefully i will try and  sort by company other wise god knows what happens.

Thx for reply

Even if you dont watn money thats no big deal thats your problem. But as i am saying when they cant stick to their promise, you dont need to worry listening to them. Just fight for your rights or let them leave you. As per the law, if you signed any contract with them, they need to follow them. If you signed a contract blindly then you will face problems. So if things are correct then seek help from embassy, they are here to help their citizens.

[Moderated: Off topic.]