Wish to move to belgium soon..

hi all,
im a recent postgraduate from Mumbai, India. Im willing to take up a job in Belgium soon.

Hi kanika444,

Thank you for sharing with us your project about going to Belgium, however please note that your post does not contain enough datas to be able to help you.

You studied in which field please? You are willing to work in which sector?
How can we help you exactly? :)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Hi,
Ive done my graduation in the field of travel n tourism management. Ive also studied financial market management before that, n recently postgraduated in d field of event management. Im willing to work in event management , hospitality  or tourism sector. Can u help me with the companies or organisations that you think are willing to hire indians.
Thank you :).

Getting a job in belgium is quite difficult.i am in belgium since more than 2 years and have 22 years experience in events and travel management but still havent found a job. You cannot survive here knowing only english. So i learned Dutch but now I am told that French language is must too.
Just an advice...... learn the language if you wanna work in a belgian company.

thank you so much for your advice :)

most welcome

It is very hard to find jobs in local firms without local language skills. French and/or Dutch is a must..

Well, i just know basic french. But i dont that would be of any help.

Learning french is not a problem in india as there are loads of alliance francaise centers which teach french but unfortunately india doesnot have courses for dutch.

That's right. No dutch classes here.