Red Bull Air Race

Hi All

heard there is some air show happening at the corniche, and goes on for 3 days. Any idea..??
is it open entry or we need to buy tickets..??

Hi co expats....

Yeah there will be an air show by 4pm today. Not sure if there will be an entrance or so but will be there in corniche.. so see yeah co expats and enjoy the weekend simply ;)

Regards,

Yneng

General admission on corniche is free, but I think there was a possibility of paying to get better seats etc. It was supposed to start at 1.15pm and there's a concert-ish thing in the evening around 8, is what I know about it.
I might show up, (maybe not). If anyone does go, do let me know so I can regret not showing up later.

ohh.. okay.. i am still in dubai.. maybe i will go there tmrw, i thinks it is a three day event..

It ends on the 1st of March at 6.30 pm.

You can buy tickets or see it for free on the beach

YEs. it started this afternoon, but you can still try to go to Virgin Megastores for the tickets for tomorrow and the after show concert = Virgin Abu Dhabi+971 2 6447 [email protected] Dhabi Mall, Virgin Al Wahda Mall+971 2 445 [email protected] Hazza Bin Zayed Street, Tickets Information:

Grandstand 28th Feb and 1st of March:
- Access to both dates 28th Feb & 1st March and the concert

Race Club 28th Feb and 1st of March:
- Access to both dates and the concert
- open premium food selection and non-alcoholic drinks.

Sky Lounge Race Day - 1st March:
- Open premium food
- Access to the after concert.

Sky Lounge Weekend 28th Feb and 1st March:
- Access for both dates and the concert
- open premium food

To buy Tickets for the After Race Concert. Select ticket category

General Admissionprice 150.00 AED availability  = run you can still catch the show,.......

Thanks man...

but i may not be able to make it this time.. next year maybe... ;)
i dont wanna go there all alone..  :unsure