Basketball

Hey Everyone,

I am new to abu dhabi, just got here this month. I am looking for people to play basketball with.

If I stop playing too long I will loss my touch! :P

Also thought it would be a good way to meet new people here.

Hopfully someone out there is in the same boat.

Callum

Hello Callum.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

CatDogg wrote:

Hey Everyone,

I am new to abu dhabi, just got here this month. I am looking for people to play basketball with.

If I stop playing too long I will loss my touch! :P

Also thought it would be a good way to meet new people here.

Hopfully someone out there is in the same boat.

Callum

I'm down as soon as I arrive in August. I'll shoot you a msg when I get settled in, and we can set up some time to get a few ppl together for a game/shoot around..

Speak soon,

Caylen

I am in. Would love to play. PM me may be we could set up a meeting. I am also totally new here.

Glad to see some people are interested. Maybe if we can get one or two more we can get some court time organised.

Hey guys ,
would love to join your basketball initiative . just let me know .looking forward to get the call.

Where do you guys meet up ?

is there any more space for another one?
where do you meet ? and when?

Hi,

I've just arrived in Abu Dhabi and was wondering whether you guys are still playing and whether I could join in?

Thanks,

Alex

Hi Guys,

I've arrived in Abu Dhabi for a week. Is anyone still playing basketball here?

Cheers

Ed

i would love to play ball but im here in Dubai

hey guys count me in... also love to play basketball. newbee here and lookin forward to meet new friends here in abu dhabi...

Hey all,

I've heard that DUPLAYS offer entry to basketball leagues but there is a cost incurred with registration. I'll look around at some indoor courts for us to have a casual shoot around in.

Cheers

Hi guys im in too. Why dont we make our way down to the court at the coriche? Would love to play any kind of ball?

Hey

Sounds good, I've been looking for basketballers for a while.

Do you know anyone else who are also interested in playing?

I've got two friends interested, if we get enough people then we can play pick up games at the Corniche.

Also, do you know whether the courts at the Corniche are indoor or outdoor?

Cheers,

Ed

Hi ed. Ive only been here for three weeks so not sure. Either way we could meet at the court and see how we get on. Whats days suit you guys?

pls let me know the schedule of meet-up there... wana play with you guys... btw everyday i do jogging in corniche park from 5:30 am until 7:00am hope to see you guys!

Joe of course bro. 5:30 is to early for me but 7ish works for me?

Thats 7pm by the way!

Hi I am desparate for some basketball... if anyone can help.
Brandon

I wanna work and play basketball in Abu Dhabi I'm talented however I got experience in work and leading a basketball team if anyone can help me contact me +96170930182 my mom lives in use however that's why I wanna go there and I like uae

Man contact me +96170930182 I'm heading UAE soon

I wanna join a team in uae

bro sali tau sa league contact me 0528590455

Welcome.

hello guys, am new here in abu dhabi and am searching to join any basket ball team so I can play every week.
any help please?

Thank you
Dory bou chahine

Does this still happen? I'm keen to play

hi, curious to know if this got off the ground and when you guys are playing.  are you playing indoors or outdoors?  i'm traveling for work weekdays but would love to join on the weekends if schedule permits.
thanks

Hi guys,
seems like there is a good group of people around here;
I'll be interested into playing with you. Haven't played for a while, but moved to Abu Dhabi a few weeks ago and I want to get back in shape and keep my touch.
Where and when you guys are playing during the summer ?
Thanks;
Paul

Hi Paul!! I am looking to play baskeball here in Abu Dhabi. Sometime I go in a court in Muroor road, close to the center of the city. Did you find some place to play basket or are you looking just people to play with?

Thanks.

Anto

Count me in bro. I am new here as well and looking for a group to play basketball with on a regular basis.

Jan